Gregorio Consoli > Chiomenti > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
VIA VERDI 2
- Go to...
Partner - Banking and Finance
Gregorio advises Italian and international companies and financial institutions on legal and regulatory profiles of ordinary and extraordinary transactions and of day-by-day transactions. His practice has a particular focus on corporate finance, structured finance, capital markets and asset finance. He also advises banks, funds and asset managers on regulatory issues concerning the structuring and execution of financial transactions.
Gregorio Consoli joined the Firm in 2002 and became a Partner in 2013.
Member of the Rome Bar (Italy) Member of the ECBC task force as legal expert for Italy, which supports the EBA in prudential supervision.
Graduated in Law, L.U.I.S.S. Guido Carli University, Rome, 2001; Ph.D, Business Law, L.U.I.S.S. Guido Carli University, Rome, 2008; Executive Education, Leadership in Law Firms
Harvard University, Cambridge, 2017
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Industry focus: luxury goods
- Industry focus: Retail
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Administrative and public law
- Capital markets: Debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: TMT
- Investment funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences