Lisanne Vissers > BarentsKrans > The Hague, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Lange Voorhout 3
2514 EA The Hague
- Go to...
Lisanne has broad experience in Dutch corporate and company law. Her expertise and experience focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, the legal structuring of family owned businesses and succession planning. By combining corporate and company law on the one hand and matrimonial property law and succession law on the other, Lisanne is able to provide comprehensive advice to entrepreneurs and businesses.
- Member of the Association of Notarial Corporate Law Specialists (VOC)
- Member of the Royal Dutch Notarial Society (KNB)
- Member Netwerk Adviseur Familiebedrijven (NAF)
- Grotius Academy, postgraduate specialization course on Dutch corporate and company law (2016) (with honor)
- Radboud University Nijmegen, degree (LL.M.) in Dutch notarial law (2011) (with honor)
BarentsKrans counts domestic corporates among its key roster of clients, as well as foreign multinationals, where the practice frequently receives referrals from UK and US-based international law firms on cross-border transactions. Michiel Martin, who advises on M&A, buy-ins, buy-outs and corporate restructurings, jointly leads the team alongside Lisanne Vissers, who handles corporate governance matters. Praised as a ‘top M&A lawyer’, Rhamsey Croes is another key contact in the group.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&A