Michiel Martin > BarentsKrans > The Hague, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Lange Voorhout 3
2514 EA The Hague
- Go to...
Corporate / M&A
Michiel specialises in (i) corporate law with an emphasis on M&A, buy-ins, buy-outs, private equity, venture capital, joint ventures and corporate restructurings, (ii) finance (LMA) as borrower’s counsel, (iii) restructuring and (iv) shareholder’s disputes.
BarentsKrans counts domestic corporates among its key roster of clients, as well as foreign multinationals, where the practice frequently receives referrals from UK and US-based international law firms on cross-border transactions. Michiel Martin, who advises on M&A, buy-ins, buy-outs and corporate restructurings, jointly leads the team alongside Lisanne Vissers, who handles corporate governance matters. Praised as a ‘top M&A lawyer’, Rhamsey Croes is another key contact in the group.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&A