Jeffrey Koenecke > BarentsKrans > The Hague, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Lange Voorhout 3
2514 EA The Hague
- Go to...
Jeffrey has over 20 years of notarial experience in commercial real estate. Jeffrey and his team guide commercial real estate transactions ranging from portefeuilles to hotels. In addition, he has special expertise in the establishment of real rights (ground lease, easements etcetera) and complex developments, combined with financing. Jeffrey has a hands on mentality and is deal driven and as such greatly appreciated by his clients.
- Member of Notarial Real Estate Law Specialists (NRV)
- Member of the Royal Dutch Notarial Society (KNB)
With specific expertise in renewable energy, BarentsKrans advises on the full spectrum of real estate matters including project development, transactions, financing, and zoning. The firm is also well-equipped to handle litigious real estate disputes and has experience in both private and administrative elements of real estate. Nicole Soliana and Jeffrey Koenecke lead the practice, with a focus on project development and commercial real estate transactions, respectively.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&A