Bart de Hek > BarentsKrans > The Hague, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Lange Voorhout 3
2514 EA The Hague
- Go to...
Bart de Hek
Bart mainly assists employers in matters concerning restructurings (collective dismissals), collective labour agreements and unilateral amendments of employment conditions. His clients are mainly active in transport, industry and services.
Bart also advises and litigates in disputes related to mergers and acquisitions, for example in connection with works council processes, transfer of undertakings (TUPE) and harmonisation of employment conditions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&A