Nicole Soliana > BarentsKrans > The Hague, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Lange Voorhout 3
2514 EA The Hague
- Go to...
Nicole Soliana has worked as an attorney in contract law and liability law since 2010, with a focus on real estate/project development and government authorities. She specialises in private law in relation to the public sector and also has relevant knowledge of and experience in environmental law, tenancy law and construction law.
She advises and litigates primarily on behalf of property developers, contractors, property investors, healthcare institutions and government authorities. An important part of her practice consists of negotiating and preparing agreements between these parties, such as operating agreements, cooperation agreements, and building, turnkey and land allocation contracts.
- Member of the Dutch Association of Construction Lawyers (Vereniging voor Bouwrecht-Advocaten) (VBR-A)
- Member of the Dutch Association for Procedural Law (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Procesrecht) (NVvP)
- Member of the Dutch Association for Young Property Lawyers (Vereniging Jonge Onroerend goed Juristen) (VJOJ)
BarentsKrans provides administrative and environmental law advice on project development for public and private-sector clients. Team head Nicole Soliana has a niche focus on private law in the public sector, while Remco Bäcker has broad real estate projects experience. The firm also litigates before the administrative courts, up to the Council of State.
With specific expertise in renewable energy, BarentsKrans advises on the full spectrum of real estate matters including project development, transactions, financing, and zoning. The firm is also well-equipped to handle litigious real estate disputes and has experience in both private and administrative elements of real estate. Nicole Soliana and Jeffrey Koenecke lead the practice, with a focus on project development and commercial real estate transactions, respectively.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&A