Dr Mani Reinert > Bär & Karrer Ltd. > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Bär & Karrer Ltd. Offices
- Go to...
Dr Mani Reinert
Mani Reinert’s practice covers all aspects of antitrust law in a wide range of industries. He routinely represents clients in merger control filings before the Swiss Competition Commission and coordinates multijurisdictional merger control filings. Furthermore, Mani Reinert advises and represents clients in administrative proceedings before the Swiss Competition Commission. In addition, he assists clients in dawn raids as well as in the implementation of compliance programs and advises clients regarding the administration of distribution networks.
In Chambers Europe, Mani Reinert is ranked in band 1 of the leading lawyers for Competition/Antitrust. Mani Reinert is recognised as a leading lawyer in The Legal 500 Hall of Fame in Switzerland in the area of competition law.
- Partner of Bär & Karrer (since 2007)
- Associate at Bär & Karrer (2000)
- Trainee at Bär & Karrer (1997-1998)
- Research and Teaching Assistant to Prof. Dr. Roger Zäch (1993-1999)
German, English, French
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- University of Zurich: Dr. iur. (2003)
- New York University School of Law: LL.M. in Corporate Law (2002)
- Admitted to the Zurich Bar (2000)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations
- Sports law