Mr Jacek Myszko > Soltysinski Kawecki & Szlezak > Warsaw, Poland > Lawyer Profile
Soltysinski Kawecki & Szlezak Offices
UL. JASNA 26
- Go to...
Mr Jacek Myszko
Intellectual Property law, Pharmaceutical law, UE law, Antitrust regulations
Partner at Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak. Specializes in intellectual property, pharmaceutical and EU law. He has advised Polish and foreign clients in numerous cases, inter alia, all aspects of trademark and biotechnical patent protection, violation of rights of registered industrial designs, software development/maintenance agreements, sui generis rights to databases, software licensing/transfer of copyrights to software, personal data protection and e-services.
He has been working at SK&S since 2003.
- Lecturing in IP Law at Post-Graduate studies.
- Speaker for legal training on unfair competition and pharmaceutical law issues.
– Polish Academy of Sciences – Ph.D studies in European Law – since 2004
– Cambridge Law School – British Law School – 2000-2003
– Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law – Business and Trade Law Summer Program – 2002
– Jagiellonian University in Cracow – Post-graduate course in Intellectual Property law
– University of Torun – Master of Laws – 2002
– University of Torun – European Studies Centre – 1998–2002
Soltysinski Kawecki & Szlezak‘s IP team has a strong reputation for complex, cross-border matters. Notably, this includes advisory work on protection strategies, transactions and product launches for major brands such as Microsoft and Nike. In addition, the team assists with unfair competition matters (with an emphasis on the advertising sector), domain name infringement, rights protection, anti-counterfeiting and custom seizures. Industrial property expert Szymon Gogulski and patent and trade mark infringement specialist Ewa Skrzydło-Tefelska are the practice heads. Jacek Myszko is another name to note, specifically known for his work in the pharmaceutical, medical device and food sectors.
Soltysinski Kawecki & Szlezak fields a multidisciplinary team composed of experts in pharmaceutical and food law, medicinal products, intellectual property, public procurement and competition law. The group advises pharmaceutical companies on all aspects of the manufacture and distribution of their products; and industry bodies, including the Polish Association of Pharmaceutical Industry Employers, on aspects of the legislative process and litigation involving their members. The group is jointly led by intellectual property, life sciences and EU law specialists Ewa Skrzydło-Tefelska and Jacek Myszko.