Alastair Keith > A&L Goodbody > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
A&L Goodbody Offices
42-46 FOUNTAIN STREET
- Go to...
Corporate and M&A
Alastair Keith is Head of A&L Goodbody’s Corporate and M&A practice in Belfast. Alastair advises clients on corporate transactions, both in the domestic market and on international deals with a Northern Irish dimension. He specialises in acquisitions, venture capital, group reorganisations, joint ventures and initial public offers. In addition to transaction focused work, Alastair also advises on company law compliance and corporate governance.
Alastair is a member of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) and the Corporate & Commercial Lawyers Group for Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A(Leading individuals)
A&L Goodbody has a strong reputation for advising on high-value M&A transactions, with a particular focus on the agri-food, energy and technology sectors. Clients include domestic and international companies, and the team is experienced in handling multi-jurisdictional matters. Team head Alastair Keith has been active in private equity investments; Belfast office chair Peter Stafford specialises in corporate finance; and Mark Thompson is noted for his energy, healthcare and media expertise. David Rowan was recently promoted to partner.
- Corporate and M&A - Northern Ireland > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - Northern Ireland > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property