Gareth Walls > A&L Goodbody > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
A&L Goodbody Offices
42-46 FOUNTAIN STREET
- Go to...
Employment and Incentives
Gareth Walls is partner and head of the A&L Goodbody Employment and Incentives team in Northern Ireland. Gareth represents a number of local, national and international brands in business support, strategic workforce planning and high profile tribunal matters. He also has significant experience in corporate immigration, redundancy, re-structuring, TUPE issues and the Modern Slavery Act. Gareth is an accomplished commercial litigator with particular emphasis on procurement challenges and injunctive relief in the Employment context, as well as being a sought after speaker on Employment issues in Northern Ireland.
Gareth is a member of the Employment Lawyers Group and is a Northern Ireland representative for the Employment Law Alliance. He is a Council Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association. In addition, Gareth is a CEDR Accredited Mediator.
Northern Ireland > Human resources > Employment(Leading individuals)
A&L Goodbody‘s team of ‘highly knowledgeable trusted advisers‘ handles contentious employment work, advises on the employment aspects of major corporate transactions, equality and discrimination matters, and business immigration, as well as providing HR advice. ‘Exceptional‘ practice head Gareth Walls is noted for his strength in employment injunctions.
- Employment - Northern Ireland > Human resources
- Leading individuals - Northern Ireland > Human resources > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property