Gregory Martin > A&L Goodbody > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
A&L Goodbody Offices
42-46 FOUNTAIN STREET
- Go to...
Gregory is a Partner in A&L Goodbody’s Belfast office, specialising in real estate. Gregory advises a wide range of clients including institutional investors, developers, pension funds and property companies in relation to all aspects of property transactions.
Gregory has specialist experience in property acquisitions, disposals, refinancings, development, landlord and tenant and portfolio management. He also has a particular focus on mixed-use development schemes.
Gregory previously worked at Nabarro LLP (now CMS Cameron McKenna LLP) in London before joining A&L Goodbody in 2017.
Gregory is a member of the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Law School (2007)
- Law LLB, Newcastle University (2004)
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
A&L Goodbody acts for UK and international institutions on the acquisition, development, and administration of high-value property investments in Northern Ireland, assisting with complex individual projects and major real estate portfolios. Tracey Schofield leads the team and specialises in sales and acquisitions of investment properties as well as land development matters. Gregory Martin is a key name in the department and offers experience in acting on high-value matters across multiple jurisdictions – including the $1.1bn sale of Euroautions to Richie Bros. Consultant James Pringle brings over 30 years of experience in all aspects of commercial property to the table. Senior associate John Tougher has significant experience in the retail sector.
- Commercial property - Northern Ireland > Real estate
- Next Generation Partners - Northern Ireland > Real estate > Commercial property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property