Mr David Baxter > A&L Goodbody LLP > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
A&L Goodbody LLP Offices
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES CENTRE
- Go to...
Mr David Baxter
Restructuring and Insolvency.
David Baxter is Head of A&L Goodbody’s Restructuring and Insolvency Group. David has acted for companies, creditors and insolvency practitioners in the majority of significant restructurings and corporate collapses in Ireland in recent years.
David is a member of INSOL Europe and the International Bar Association’s Insolvency, Restructuring and Creditors’ Rights Group.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Led by David Baxter, A&L Goodbody LLP‘s insolvency practice handles some of the most high-profile and complex matters in the Irish market. In addition to acting for insolvency practitioners, such as liquidators and receivers, the firm advises both creditors to insolvent companies and insolvent companies. The team’s workload also includes cross-border insolvencies. Mark Traynor and Marsha Coghlan are also key partners in this practice.
- Hall of Fame - Ireland > Insolvency and corporate restructuring
- Insolvency and corporate restructuring - Ireland
- Leading individuals - Ireland > Insolvency and corporate restructuring
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- EU and competition
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology
- Insolvency and corporate restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Investment funds
- Pensions and employee benefits
- Planning and environment
- Projects and PPP
- Public sector
- Real estate
- White-collar crime