Rowan White > Arthur Cox Belfast > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Arthur Cox Belfast Offices
- Go to...
Environment and Planning
Rowan White is a consultant in the Real Estate Group of the Arthur Cox Belfast Office in Northern Ireland.
Rowan’s practice embraces all areas of commercial real estate work, including acquisitions, disposals and leases for institutional clients, multiple retailers and developers, as well as property development and finance, and corporate support work. He is a past chairman of both the Belfast Solicitors’ Association and the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers’ Association. He is also the former head of Arthur Cox’s Real Estate Group in Belfast.
Law Society of Northern Ireland
- MA (Cantab), 1977, Cambridge University
- Admitted as a solicitor in Northern Ireland, 1977
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Arthur Cox Belfast is particularly active in the energy and retail sectors and is sought after for high-value work for major multinational clients. Team head Alastair Todd is experienced in all areas of commercial real estate, including contentious property matters, commercial leasing, and acquisitions and disposals. Former department head Rowan White, now a consultant for the team and continues to act on complex and high-value matters. Mark Jameson leads on retail-focused assets.
Arthur Cox Belfast acts for extremely high-net-worth individuals across international jurisdictions, and is particularly active on probate, trusts, and estate planning. Firm chairman Alan Taylor leads the team, and has a strong record of advising on complex matters with high values. Property specialist Rowan White is also active in the department as a consultant.
- Hall of Fame - Northern Ireland > Real estate > Commercial property
- Commercial property - Northern Ireland > Real estate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - Northern Ireland > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate