Mark Jameson > Arthur Cox Belfast > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Arthur Cox Belfast Offices
- Go to...
Mark specialises in property development, investment and management in the commercial sector.
Mark has, in particular, extensive experience in the acquisition, management and disposal of retail focused assets. He has acted on some of the largest investment transactions in Northern Ireland.
Law Society of Northern Ireland
- LLB (Hons), 2005, Queen’s University Belfast
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Northern Ireland, 2007
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Arthur Cox Belfast is particularly active in the energy and retail sectors and is sought after for high-value work for major multinational clients. Team head Alastair Todd is experienced in all areas of commercial real estate, including contentious property matters, commercial leasing, and acquisitions and disposals. Former department head Rowan White, now a consultant for the team and continues to act on complex and high-value matters. Mark Jameson leads on retail-focused assets.
- Next Generation Partners - Northern Ireland > Real estate > Commercial property
- Commercial property - Northern Ireland > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate