Rosalind Andrews > Harrison Clark Rickerbys > Worcester, England > Lawyer Profile
Harrison Clark Rickerbys Offices
- Go to...
Planning, Highways, & Environmental Law
Head of Planning, Highways, & Environmental Law
Rosalind leads HCR’s national team of planning specialists, advising in relation to a variety of contentious and non-contentious planning matters.
She is a contributing author to LexisNexis PSL’s planning law guidance, and has contributed to a number of publications, including Planning Magazine, The Planner, Property Law Journal, and the Law Society’s book ‘Property Development’.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
A diverse mix of clients, including local authorities, education institutes, and healthcare operators, seek out Harrison Clark Rickerbys for assistance in the full scope of planning matters. Based in Worcester, department head Rosalind Andrews‘ broad practice encompasses residential development, highways, village greens, and judicial reviews. In Ross on Wye, newly-promoted partner Laura-Jane Greenman regularly works on an array of planning mandates across the nation.
- Next Generation Partners - West Midlands > Real estate > Planning
- Planning - West Midlands > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Planning
- Employment > Employment