Mr James Osborne > Harrison Clark Rickerbys > Worcester, England > Lawyer Profile
Harrison Clark Rickerbys Offices
- Go to...
Mr James Osborne
As a Partner in the Family Law team at Harrison Clark Rickerbys my main areas of focus and expertise include:
– Children Act applications;
– Domestic violence issues;
– Financial Remedies;
– Divorce; and
– Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements.
I also have significant advocacy experience and am a keen business developer. I am engaged in a number of business development initiatives and networking groups across Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
I joined HCR as an NQ in 2013 and was promoted to Partner in 2021, becoming the youngest partner at the firm at that time.
I am currently the Chair of a local networking and charitable organisation called Worcestershire Advance.
I am a past president of the Worcestershire Law Society and currently sit on the committee as Treasurer.
I studied at the University of Sheffield, graduating in 2010 with a 2:1 in LL.B Law (Hons).
I’m a keen sportsmen with a particular interest in golf and football.
Nadia Davis leads the team at Harrison Clark Rickerbys which receives acclaim for its ‘extraordinary strength in-depth’. Davis receives a steady flow of instructions on a variety of complex and high-value cases that involve businesses, farming and agricultural assets whereas Andrew Caldicott has a well-established reputation in high-net-worth financial disputes and complex Children Act matters. Newly-promoted partner James Osborne comes recommended alongside Anita Hennessey.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Construction
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Planning
- Employment > Employment