Real estate: urban renewal in Israel
Agmon & Co. Rosenberg Hacohen & Co.'s team acts for private companies, local municipalities and property owners, among others, throughout the course of evacuation-reconstruction projects and other government initiatives for affordable and safe housing. It also handles regulatory matters and contentious issues before the various committees and the Court of Administrative Affairs. The team has also developed a strong foothold advising investment companies seeking to support urban renewal projects. 'Attentive and professional' Ishai Itsikovich acts for clients on all types of contemporary urban renewal plans, including on the lifecycle of Pinui Binui and Tama 38 projects. Eyal Mamo is another key name. Associate Eliyahu Dahan provides support on all forms of urban renewal projects.
‘The team performs very well during long negotiations and maintains a very good approach towards the representatives, coupled with a good availability and personal contact.’
‘Ishai Itsikovich is acutely aware of every detail, pays attention to all the legal and personal issues and finally produces an excellent contract for clients which takes into consideration the needs of the homeowners as a group, while keeping the entrepreneur happy at the same time by not pushing too hard.’
Tobolsky Real Estate
New Hope Neve Eliyahu Ltd.
Israeli Builders Association
Ram Israel Ltd and Ram Israel – NBS – Partnership
The Company for the Renewal of Jerusalem.
The Renewal Company
E.T.O.S – Urban Planning & Environmental Services (Yoram Asidon)
Minrav Holdings Ltd. (TASE: MNRV)
Joint venture of Ashdar and. Y.D Barazani
Mutag Ironi Ltd.
Sub-committee for urban renewal – the local council of Mevaseret Zion
- Acted for the residents of a residential complex in Ramat Gan on an evacuation and construction project in which 144 residential units are expected to be evacuated and 525 new ones constructed, in addition to a commercial property development.
- Advising hundreds of residents in Hadera on an evacuation and construction project in which 300 residential units are expected to be evacuated to make way for the construction of 1,500 new apartments and a large area of commercial property.
- Assisting the Carel Group with a comprehensive urban renewal project where 1,200 residential units are expected to be built at an approximate cost of NIS1.5bn in the city of Eilat.
Gindi-Caspi, Advocates and Notary
Gindi-Caspi, Advocates and Notary's large team acts for clients including large corporations, municipalities and landowners on demolition and reconstruction projects across Israel comprising residential and commercial units. The group advises on funding, regulatory approvals, tax liabilities and the various other aspects of such projects. Ziv Caspi, who sits as head of the Urban Renewal Committee of the Israel Bar Association, is advising Almog Demolish and Build on several demolition-reconstruction projects in various regions of the country totaling 8,000 residential units. Associate Chicco Avram is involved in a significant number of the firm's Tama 38 and evacuation and construction projects.
Ziv Caspi; Adam Tsesvan; Shay Eliav
Almog Demolish and Build Ltd.
Or Liri Ltd. and Naveh – Gad Building Development Ltd Project
Zelig Shimshon & Co Contractors Ltd.
Afik HaYarden Ltd.
Dunitz Brothers Ltd.
Africa Israel Investments Ltd
Israel Land Development Company – International Ltd.
Gindi Group – Chen and Itay Gindi Ltd.
ZARAFATI ZVI BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD
AA Rothstein Construction & Development Ltd.
Rightsholders )owner) on Sirkin Street in Givatayim
Zelig Shimshon & Co Contractors Ltd.
Altzion Oleh Ltd.
D.A.L. group Ltd.
Meshulam Levinstein Group
Pela group ltd
Grande Monte Ltd.
Hadif group ltd.
The Historic Winery Compound of “Carmel Mizrahi” – a limited partnership
- Advising Or Liri and Naveh – Gad Building Development on the construction of approximately 1,200 housing units totalling NIS3bn.
- Acting for Zelig Shimshon & Co Contractors on a demolition and reconstruction project comprising 290 residential units, a commercial centre and public buildings in the city of Rishon LeZion.
- Assisting Afik HaYarden with a demolition and rebuild project, which involves evacuating 278 units and building 2,730 new residential units.
Goldfarb Seligman & Co. handles a high volume of NOP 38 and evacuation-construction projects in Israel, where it acts for all parties, including apartment owners and contractors. Practice co-head Avi Arad is frequently instructed to oversee large-scale evacuation-construction projects; in one such ongoing matter, he is representing Neve Gad in obtaining the approval of tenants required to commence a major project for the construction of a luxury residential building comprising 1,500 housing units (compared to the current 471 units) with an estimated value of NIS3bn. Fellow co-head Levy Amitay is also noted.
Levy Amitay; Avi Arad
Other key lawyers:
Neve Gad Ltd.
Electra Real Estate Ltd.
Shikun & Binui Real Estate Ltd.
Canada Israel Group
Z. F. Building Company Ltd.
Israel Land Development Company
Bank Hapoalim B.M.
Zemach Hammerman Ltd.
S.G.S Civil Engineering Operations (1990) Ltd.
Metropolis (P.A.E) 2011 Urban Enterprises Ltd.
Ilan Pivko Architects Ltd.
The City People Group
The Avenue Group
Eshel Israel Urban Renewal Ltd.
Yossi Avrahami Civil Engineering Works Ltd.
BST Construction Ltd.
BST Urban Renewal Ltd.
NSA Renewal and Construction Ltd.
Radco Tama 38 Ltd.
Epsilon Initiation & Building Ltd.
Port City Ltd.
Maribu (1994) Ltd.
Nofim Plotkin Ltd.
Ilanot Israel Company for TAMA 38 LTD
Ben Gurion 159 Ramat Gan Ltd.
Grofit Civil Engineering & Public Works Co. Ltd.
Urban Brand Ltd.
Even Derech Engineering & Development Ltd.
- Advising Neve Gad and NSA Renewal and Construction on the Nahalat Yehuda project in Rishon LeZion.
- Assisting the Gabay Group with an urban renewal project in Eilat Street in Bat Yam.
- Acting for apartment owners on an urban renewal project in the Neve Sharet neighbourhood in Tel Aviv.
Goldman, Erlich, Edelstein, Avigad & Co. advises developers and tenants on NOP 38 and evacuation-reconstruction projects from the planning stage through to the sale of units. Additionally, the practice leverages the firm's banking and finance department to advise clients on the capital required to support their urban renewal initiatives in Israel. Ori Avigad, who is an expert in the field of urban renewal, is acting alongside Amitai Erlich in advising Azorim on four evacuation-reconstruction projects comprising 2,100 housing units in Ramat Gan and Tel Aviv.
Ori Avigad; Amitai Erlich
Tal Bar Construction and Supervision
Gagot Tel Aviv
David Shahar & Sons Ltd.
JOSPE YAKAR GROUP URBAN RENEWAL LTD
- Acting for Tal Bar Construction and Supervision on more than 50 NOP 38 projects, most of them in Ramat Gan and Givatayim, including more than 800 residential units with an estimated total value of NIS2bn.
- Assisting Boulevard, an Israeli real estate fund that invests in urban projects in high-demand areas, especially in Tel Aviv, with all its activities.
- Advising Ampa Israel, a professional management and initiation company, on the construction of four residential projects of a community nature, totaling more than NIS1bn.
Hamburger Evron & Co. Law Offices & Notaries has particular expertise in NOP 38 projects and also advises on evacuation-construction projects across Israel, where it acts for all parties, including developers, tenants and private associations. Dor Shacham is experienced in all stages of urban renewal projects, from planning and zoning through to registration of land rights and development, whereas Itay Chelouche specialises in NOP 38 and evacuation-reconstruction projects. Chelouche is advising Kardan Real Estate on several NOP 38 projects for the development of over 1,000 housing units in various regions of the country, including a project in Haifa comprising 400 housing units. Ronen Yardeni is also noted.
Dor Shacham; Itay Chelouche; Ronen Yardeni
Kardan Real Estate Ltd.
Shikun & Binui Real Estate Development
Metropolis (PAE) 2011 Urban Enterprises Ltd.
Bar Blue&White Development Ltd.
Pagoda Construction and Development Ltd
- Advising Shikun & Binui Real Estate Development on numerous urban renewal projects.
- Acting for Rotem Shani on various projects relating to Tama 38 (demolition and construction) in Givatayim and Raanana.
- Assisting Netanel Group with several real estate and urban renewal projects, including a Tama 38 project in Katznelson Street in Givatayim, totalling approximately 420 housing units and valued at over NIS900m.
Herzog Fox & Neeman's dedicated urban renewal team is particularly active in demolition-reconstruction projects in Israel, where it predominantly acts for property owners. It advises on planning, negotiations and contractual agreements and regulatory matters before planning committees regarding approvals of zoning plans and building permits. Ariel Flavian is frequently instructed in urban renewal projects, due to his broad expertise in construction, real estate and planning disputes and his knowledge of the regulatory process informing Tama 38 projects. Moshe Hardi, noted for his 'impressive analytical skills', advises entrepreneurs on the development and marketing of projects, displaying particular expertise in evacuation-construction initiatives.
Moshe Hardi; Ariel Flavian; Tsouriel Picard
‘The practice is excellent: they are well versed in the details of both the law and the contracts, but remain business oriented.’
Property Owners: Tsirelson Tel Aviv, Zohar/Jabotinsky Ramat Gan, Yehuda Hayamit Tel Aviv, Florentine Tel Aviv, North Tel Aviv
Rotshtein Urban Redevelopment Ltd.
Efgad Engineering and Construction Works
- Acting for 200 private landowners in South Tel Aviv in a redevelopment project valued at NIS1bn.
- Advising private landowners in central Tel Aviv on an urban renewal project, whereby 56 units will be demolished and subsequently replaced with a project of 112 units.
- Assisting over 200 private landowners with a redevelopment project.
M. Firon & Co Advocates and Notaries 'dynamic and thorough' team handles a consistent stream of very large-scale urban renewal projects primarily for developers but also for residents. The firm's advice on evacuation-construction and NOP 38 projects covers due diligence, negotiations with land owners, assisting with agreements with contractors, as well as representation in registration proceedings and during planning and zoning proceedings. Practice head Dana Biran is an expert in the field; she acts for all stakeholders engaged in urban renewal projects, including Ashdar and Azorim. Barak Keinan and Shay Huberman are other names to note.
Other key lawyers:
‘The firm advises us through the whole process: during the planning stage, the financial stage (including the negotiations with financing banks and other financial entities) and certainly regarding the commercial and real estate issues arising during the life-span of a project.’
‘The firm has managed to solve some complicated legal issues regarding planning and zoning which have helped us maximize the potential of some of our projects.’
‘Great negotiators with financial entities as well as with contractors, business-partners and clients.’
- Advising Ashdar on 70 different NOP 38 projects across Israel comprising 2,500 residential units in total, with an estimated cost of NIS5bn.
- Acting for Efgad on urban renewal projects.
- Assisting Metropolis with numerous urban renewal projects.
Yigal Arnon & Co's team has a strong track record in transaction planning, representation before the planning authorities and tax authorities. It handles a broad range of urban renewal projects, including evacuation-construction initiatives. Adam Spruch takes on a significant volume of the firm's projects in this field, including advising Bait ve Gag Fund on over 30 urban renewal projects in central Israel that will culminate in the establishment of over 1,000 new residential units. Asaf Eylon has considerable expertise in evacuation-construction projects. Lee Maor advises clients on land registration, construction agreements and real estate financing, among other areas. Other key names include Amalia Meshi, Naftali Nir and Hagit Bavly.
Adam Spruch; Asaf Eylon
Idit Properties Limited Partnership
‘Bayit ve Gag’ (House & Roof) Fund
Haim Zaken Construction and Investments Ltd.
Afikei Smadar Ltd. / Afikey Hayarden
Lavie Urban Renewal
Ramot In The City Ltd.
Rassco (Rural and Suburban Settlement Company)
Acro Real Estate
Rothschild 66 Ltd.
Rova 1 Ltd.
Yesodot Tzur Construction Ltd.
Apartment owners of Dafna Complex, Tel Aviv
Apartment owners of Antigonus / Miriam Hahashmonaith Complex, Tel Aviv
Apartment owners in 4-8 Achimeir Street, Tel Aviv.
Amidar Israel National Housing Company Ltd.
Acquisition group in Kehilat Warsaw 41 Tel Aviv
The tenants of the “Yaffo Gimel” neighborhood in Jaffa.
- Advising Idit Properties Limited Partnership on a project in the centre of Tel Aviv along the seaside, in one of Tel Aviv’s oldest public squares, Atarim Square.
- Acting for Haim Zaken Construction and Investment on a project to construct three buildings with 69 units in Gilo, Jersualem.
- Assisting Afikei Smadar with an urban renewal project to plan and build 466 residential units in four new buildings.
Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co. Advocates and Notary is frequently instructed in large-scale evacuation-reconstruction and, to a lesser extent, NOP 38 projects, where it acts exclusively for developers. The firm is also known for advising banks on financing urban renewal projects. Ofra Cohen specialises in handling high-value projects involving the construction of thousands of housing units, and has exceptional knowledge of the regulatory landscape in this field through her engagement with the government on legislative proposals that stand to affect urban renewal developments. Shalom Simon is the other key name.
Ofra Cohen; Shalom Simon
Other key lawyers:
‘The team is very professional and has a lot of experience in urban renewal projects.’
‘We benefit from Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co. being a one-stop-shop firm, with all the services required in-house, including corporate law and tax. ‘
Tidhar Group Ltd.
Aura Israel – Entrepreneurship & Investments Ltd.
Shikun & Binui Real Estate Ltd.
Zvi Zarfati & Co. Building Contractors Ltd
Grofit Lugat Ltd.
Efraim Rogovin Urban Renewal Ltd.
Acro Real Estate Entrepreneurship Ltd.
Tsabarim Development and Investments Ltd.
Q Real Estate
MNG Urban Renewal Ltd.
Hachmon – Construction, Development, Water and Sewage Company Ltd.
Yaron Shemesh Holdings Ltd.
Bait Vegag Urban Renewal
W Project Herzliya Ltd.
- Advising Shikun & Binui Real Estate and Tidhar N.S.A Or Hayam on a joint venture project involving the construction of 1,749 new residential units in Or Akiva with a total (estimated) cost of $546m.
- Assisting Zvi Zarfati & Sons Building and Contracting Company (1983) with a $420m vacate and build urban renewal project spanning over 29 dunams in the centre of the city of Bat Yam.
- Advising Aura MNG Batayasim on a $420m vacate and build urban renewal project for 600 residential units to replace the existing 150 units, as well as a commercial centre in the Tayasim compound in Ness-Zionna.
Avraham Lalum & Co. Law Offices's urban renewal practice handles a high volume of Tama 38 demolition and reconstruction projects, where it acts for developers throughout the planning and building process. The firm also has expertise advising US companies on acquisitions of properties in Israel though the purchase of limited liability companies. Avraham Lalum is frequently involved in the legislative developments underpinning urban renewal projects, drawing upon his long track record in the field and his academic credentials as a lecturer in urban renewal and Tama 38 projects at Tel Aviv's Fishman Center and Lahav Institute.
Other key lawyers:
Azorim Investments in Development and Construction Company Ltd.
Amidar, Israel National Housing Corp. Ltd
Eco City S.L Entrepreneurship and Construction Ltd.
Lahav L.R Ltd.
K.N. Premier Management and Investments
Residence Real Estate Entrepreneurship and Development Ltd.
Ezra V’Bitzaron at Tel Aviv-Yafo Municipality
Green Park Entrepreneurship and Construction Ltd.
Tel Dan Ltd.
Almog 38 Ltd.
Elram Betsal’el 33 Ltd.
Engel Bluch TLV Ltd.
- Assisting Azorim Group+ Binyanir with a demolition and rebuilding project.
- Advising homeowners on an evacuation and construction project, valued at $58m.
- Acting for Tel Dan on a demolition and rebuilding project, valued at $59m.
AYR – Amar Reiter Jeanne Shochatovitch & Co
AYR – Amar Reiter Jeanne Shochatovitch & Co's practice predominantly acts for developers on urban renewal projects, where it advises on all aspects, including negotiations with tenants, financing and land registration. Omer Gadish handles evacuation and construction and NOP 38 projects, leveraging his wider expertise in residential and commercial real estate, banking and finance and land taxation. In one highlight, Gadish is advising Shapir Housing and Building on a demolition and reconstruction project involving 700 new units. Amir Amar is another key name. Eli Eshel and Meytal Katz-Rosenberg were new arrivals in July 2020.
Amir Amar; Omer Gadish; Ohad Duvdevany
Other key lawyers:
Gindi Investments Ltd.
Gindi Ramat Hashron (2012) Ltd.
Gindi Enterprise and Development ltd.
Gindi Tama 38 ltd.
Eshkol Housing Ltd.
Shapir Engineering and Manufacturing Ltd.
Grofit Civil Engineering and Public Works Ltd.
Saliah Rothschild Group
Tzamarot Ariel Ltd.
Emerald Enterprise Ltd.
Centrum Center Development Ltd.
Erco Holdings Ltd.
Aura Israel Development and Investments Ltd.
- Acting for Gindi Enterprise and Development on a major urban renewal project in Givatayim, east of Tel Aviv, including four 30-storey residential towers containing 500 apartments in total.
- Advising Gindi Ramat Hasharon (2012) on a major urban renewal project in Ramat Hasharon, just north of Tel Aviv, including four 21-storey residential towers and three nine-storey buildings containing a total of 522 apartments.
- Assisting Erco Holdings with a major urban renewal project in Bat-Yam, south of Tel Aviv, including two 40-storey residential towers with 410 apartments.
Fischer Behar Chen Well Orion & Co acts for developers, promoters and property owners engaged in urban renewal projects at all stages, from negotiations with apartment owners through to certification and occupancy. It receives a steady steam of work relating to demolition and reconstruction. The group is advising Tama 38 Company on 50 separate projects, including five under construction, comprising thousands of units in total. Amir Chen handles Tama 38 and 38/2 projects alongside a wide range of other real estate transactions. Senior associate Ori Yanoc frequently assists Chen with all types of urban renewal projects. Omri Shilo is the other name to note.
Other key lawyers:
Z.F. Construction Company Ltd.
Igal Alami & Co Ltd.
S.S.D Real Estate Development and Entrepreneurship Ltd.
N.I.G.L. Insurer of Real Estate Initiatives Ltd.
Tama 38 Company Israel Ltd.
- Acted for Z.F. Construction Companyon an agreement with the owners of residential apartments in Ramat Gan concerning an urban renewal transaction in the framework of Tama 38.
- Assisting Yigal Almi & Co. with 13 urban renewal projects with a total number of approx. 200 units.
- Advising Z.F. Construction Company on an agreement with the owners of residential apartments in Ramat Hashron, in the context of Tama 38 (demolition and reconstruction to protect from earthquakes).
Gornitzky & Co.'s urban renewal group advises clients, including well-known investors and developers, on large-scale Tama 38 and evacuation-construction projects across Israel, in addition to mixed use developments comprising commercial and residential units. Shlomo Cohen, who heads up the firm's large real estate and construction team, is well versed in all aspects of construction projects, including planning permissions, land acquisitions and financing transactions. Eyal Marom has standout expertise in large infrastructure projects and considerable experience handling large-scale commercial and residential projects in Israel.
Shlomo Cohen; Eyal Marom
Melisron Ltd. Group
Shikun and Binui Real Estate Ltd. Group
The Zeitouni Group
Dan Public Transportation Ltd.
Bank Mizrahi Tefahot
The First International Bank of Israel
Amdocs (Israel) Ltd.
SGS Building Co. Ltd.
BIG-MAG Savyon Ltd.
- Acted for SGS Building Co. and Vitania on a large demolition and reconstruction project (“Pinui Binui”) in Tel Aviv.
- Assisted entrepreneur Nissim Asayag Urban Renewal with a large-scale urban renewal project at the Yitzhak Sadeh complex in Tel Aviv.
- Advised the Urban Land Har Meron 1-3 Ltd. Company on a Tama 38 project, within which the company has engaged with the existing apartment owners in a transaction involving the reinforcement of two existing buildings, while adding 24 residential units, storage areas and parking spaces.
Guy Farbman, Reshef & Co. Law Firm.
Guy Farbman, Reshef & Co. Law Firm. acts for the full spectrum of clients in the urban renewal sector and is involved in a high volume of Tama 38 projects, in addition to various housing, roadways, parks and industrial developments and restorations. Practice head Guy Farbman has a strong track record of advising clients involved in the government's National Outline Plan (NOP). He is advising Andev Entrepreneurship Group on numerous NOP 38 projects, including a NIS1.3bn plan to build over 800 apartments in a complex of 24 buildings in Bat-Yam. Eran Shachnai is also noted.
Other key lawyers:
Guy Farbman; Efrat Reshef
The Israel Land Development Company (ILDC) (TASE: ILDC)
Andev Entrepreneurship Group
Talnir Group- Entrepreneurship and Project Management
B. R. Zoares Entrepreneurship and Development
Urban Real Estate
A. S. Vision Entrepreneurship
Aviv Eyal – Mr. Shmuel (Muli) Eyal
Afgad Real Estate
Yaaz Entrepreneurship and construction Ltd.
I. H Grinberg
Representation of Property Owners and Entrepreneurs in Demolition Projects
- Advising The Israel Land Development Company on various projects, including a joint venture with Y.H. Dimri involving the demolition of 250 housing units and the construction of 2,400 new units.
- Advising Nir Avrahami on a National Outline/Tama 38 project comprising six buildings and 96 housing units.
- Assisting Andrev Entrepreneurship Group with numerous projects, including a large National Outline Plan/Tama 38 development involving the construction of 343 new apartments.
Lipa Meir & Co's urban renewal practice represents developers and tenants throughout the course of NOP 38 and evacuation-construction projects, some of which involve thousands of units and large-scale city renewal plans. The group has expertise handling negotiations with government authorities, agreements with tenants and objections by local municipalities to building plans. The team is advising Pashkovsky Group on several projects, including an evacuation-construction matter in Holon involving the construction of 1,800 new residential units. Yariv Shalom is the key name.
Other key lawyers:
Yariv Shalom; Guy Meshulam; Yan Feldman
Yovel Smit Real Estate and Development Ltd.
Israel Land Development Company Ltd. (Hachsharat Hayeshuv)
Sharon Goldstein Holdings
- Acting for the Sufrin Group on a number of projects in the field of urban renewal.
- Assisting Prashovsky Group with the evacuation of nine apartment buildings in a neighbourhood in Tel Aviv for the purpose of building nine brand new buildings with additional building rights.
- Advising Yovel Smit on various urban renewal projects in some of Israel’s largest cities and towns.
Shibolet & Co.'s team is active in Pinui Binui and Tama 38 projects, where it primarily advises landowners but also acts for developers. Drawing upon its wider real estate practice, the firm is able to provide full-service advice, including handling financing matters, planning and zoning disputes and construction. Eran Balint and Yair Salomon are the key names. Balint's clients include developers in Israel and foreign lenders, whereas Yair is a key name for assisting municipalities with all real estate matters and has strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements of urban renewal projects.
Eran Balint; Yair Salomon; Michal Barak; Ofer Zuzovsky
Ahuzat HaHof Ltd.
Azorim Investment Developement and Construction Ltd.
Clal Insurance Ltd.
Consortium of American Investors
Gindi Ramat Hasharon Ltd.
Gurkan Real Estate
Rozio (Lev Ha’Ir) Group
Minrav Projects (Minrav Holdings Ltd) (MNRV:TLV)
Mivnei Ta’asia & Mlacha Ltd (“M.T.M”)
Phoenix Insurance Ltd.
The Municipality of Jerusalem
The Municipality of Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Advising the landowners on all legal aspects of the planning, development and construction of Gindi Ramat Hasharon’s urban regeneration project in the Morasha neighborhood in Ramat Hasharon.
- Assisted the landowners with an urban renewal project for the construction of 300 residential units in Noah St. in Tel Aviv.
- Advising the Rozio Group on a combination project for the construction of 60 residential units by a purchasing group, in a prestigious neighbourhood in Jaffa, Tel Aviv, and The Matalon Wolfson Project which involves the construction of 100 residential units, totalling over NIS150m.
Steinmetz, Haring, Gurman & Co. primarily advises developers and, less frequently, tenants throughout the course of evacuation-reconstruction projects, but is also active in other types of urban renewal initiatives. Oren Erdman specialises in Tama 38, Tama 38/2 and evacuation-reconstruction projects; he is advising Shlomo Sixt Group on a project in Givatayam in which two new towers will be built, adding 1,000 new apartments, public areas and commercial spaces on top of the refurbishment of 300 existing apartments.
Daniel Haring; Oren Erdman
Other key lawyers:
Shlomo Sixt Group
Meshulam Levinstein Engineering & Contracting LTD
Urban Renewal Initiation & Real Estate Ltd.
Shikun & Binui
CARSO 38 BUILDINGS LTD
CARSO Real estate in the city
White City Real Estate Ltd
- Advising the tenants on an evacuation construction project on the Idemit compound in Givatayim, as part of the Histadrut compound.
- Acting for the residents in the Pinuy Binui project on Ha’amel Street in Ramat Gan, a city outside Tel Aviv in negotiations with the Gabay group.
- Assisting the developer with the framework of a Pinuy Binui project located in the Neve Sharett complex in Tel Aviv.
Tadmor Levy & Co
Tadmor Levy & Co's team advises developers and property owners on all types of urban renewal initiatives, including Pinui Binui and Tama 38 projects and mixed-use developments, and acts for banks on the financing of NOP 38 projects. Sigal Shapira is adept at advising on the life cycle of urban renewal projects. She is leading a team that is advising a joint venture consisting of Mishab Housing Construction & Development and Y.H. Dimri Construction and Development, which is involved in the construction of 528 residential units in four towers situated in Givatayim. Shoam Keren acts for public and private companies, on the planning and zoning components of urban renewal projects.
‘I am very satisfied with the quality & efficiency of the team. Amazing service!’
‘Sigal Shapira is a gift to all of us. She operates the entire office and manages the various teams to provide the best service in the real estate market, and it is really impossible to compare her with any other lawyer I have met so far in my business life.’
Friedman Chachshoori Engineering and Building Company Ltd
Y.H. Dimri Construction and Development Ltd.
JV of Mishab Housing Construction & Development Ltd., the Mivney Ophir Group, and Y.H. Dimri Construction and Development Ltd.
JV of Y. H Dimri Construction and Development Ltd and Ophir Urban Renewal Group Ltd.
JV of Y.H. Dimri Ltd Construction and Development Ltd and New Israel Land Development Ltd
Ophir Urban Renewal Group Ltd
Bait ve Gag Fund
Residents in Asherman project
Association for the Well Being of Israel’s Soldiers
L”H Zone, Givatayim residents
The Gesser Family
- Acting for one of the largest developers in Israel, Y.H. Dimri Construction and Development and the Mivney Ophir Group, on the construction of 750 residential units in Petah Tikva.
- Acting for Friedman Chachshoori Engineering and Building Company on a raft of real estate issues, including the flagship Argazim Neighbourhood Project, a 30-acre project in South Tel Aviv.
- Advising the developer, Y.H. Dimri Construction and Development, on an urban renewal residential project in the Ramat Eshkol neighbourhood, in the southern city of Ashkelon.
Aviv Tasa Law Office
Aviv Tasa Law Office's urban renewal team focuses on advising developers during evacuation-construction projects and tenants during Tama 38/1 projects, where it is engaged in projects at all stages, including those under construction. Notably, the team recently established Aya For Urban Renewal, a company that connects developers, residents and the authorities in order to facilitate effective collaboration between all parties during the course of urban renewal projects and even kick-starts new projects. Aviv Tasa stands out for his involvement in recent legislative changes in the field of urban renewal; he is also a founder of the Association of Tama 38 Companies in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Other key lawyers:
The Kozahinof family
E.S BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
Argov Complex- Petch Tikva
Geulim Complex Herzliya
33-35 Bloch street Tel Aviv
2 vingate street kiryat ono
Matzlawi Construction Company Ltd
40-42 Bavly street Tel Aviv
3 Dr. Cohen Street
- Advising the Kozahinof family on one of the largest urban renewal projects in Israel. Beresheet Bavli Tower.
- Acting for 20% of the tenants of Argov Complex on an evacuation-building project in Petch Tikva.
- Assisting 25% of the tenants with an evacuation-building project in Herzliya, where 24 residential units will be evacuated and 180 new residential units will be constructed.
Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co.'s urban renewal team predominantly represents apartment owners during negotiations with entrepreneurs and developers in relation to urban renewal projects. The team also has the capabilities to advise developers and construction companies throughout the course of Pinui Binui and Tama 38 projects. Eldar Adato, who joined the firm in 2019, has considerable experience in real estate, zoning and planning and residential projects, with particular strength in depth representing clients in various disputes, including land expropriation claims, administrative petitions and civil cases.
Israel Investment Company
E.G. Digmi Entrepreneurship and Construction
Arazim Investment Ltd
Shehakim Investments Real Estate Ltd.
Hel Hayam complex
Bar Yohai complex
- Advising the apartment owners on an urban renewal project in Tel Aviv worth approx. $474m.
- Representing approximately 185 apartment owners in an urban renewal project in Tel Aviv worth $472m.
- Assisting Mexico – Israel Investment with several urban renewal projects across Israel worth $1.06bn.
Eshel, Ashlagi, Rozent - Law Offices handles a high volume of demolition-rebuild projects across Israel for residents and developers. The group handles deal structuring, negotiations, zoning plans and registration, among many other areas. Eli Eshel is the most active member of the group and demonstrates expertise in evacuation and reconstruction projects. Meytal Katz-Rosenberg is also a key player in the practice, with strong knowledge of the taxation, construction and planning aspects of urban renewal projects, including city renewal plans. Since publication, Eli Eshel and Meytal Katz-Rosenberg joined AYR - Amar Reitar Jeanne Shochatovitch & Co.
Other key lawyers:
Eli Eshel; Meytal Katz-Rosenberg
Cnaan Group, Entrepreneurship and Urban Renewal Ltd.
Zohar and Zafrir Sharbat Group Ltd
Barak Lavi investments Ltd.
Maribu (1994) Ltd
Nahum 13 ltd.
- Advising 12 apartment owners on the conversion of their apartments, which are located in Central Ramat Ha-Sharon, to 29 new apartments, as part of the National Outline Plan Tama 38.
- Assisting the developer, Maribu (1994), with a project developed as part of the National Outline Plan Tama 38 in which a building in Ramat Gan (Azriel St.) was demolished and rebuilt into a building with 28 apartments.
- Acting for A.G. Ofek Holdings City Renewal on a project, as part of the National Outline plan Tama 38, with a total cost of NIS30m.
Miller & Co. Law Office predominantly advises real estate entrepreneurs on evacuation-construction and Tama 38 projects, where it provides full legal support during negotiations with tenants, planning procedures and permits, construction contracts, and representation before municipalities in relation to other regulatory issues. Yossi Miller's expertise in planning and zoning matters includes objections and appeals, and financing. He is advising Minrav Projects on a Pinui Binui development comprising 720 new apartments in six high-rise buildings in Haifa.
Yossi Miller; Revital Nemesh
Other key lawyers:
The Haifa Economic Corporation.
Apartment for Rent – The Governmental Company
Sallem khayat brothers LTD
The brothers Abu Aish LTD
Kohav Construction Ltd.
Y. lerer LTD
Essentials of the Gulf LTD.
Bar & Sons Construction & Development LTD.
A.D.A. Tamir Entrepreneurship Ltd.-
Gaiger assets and investments Ltd.
- Advising Apartments for Rent – The Governmental Company for Housing and Rental on all matters related to land tax issues relevant to its lease fast primary project, which will include 2,000 housing units.
- Acting for Minrav on a large-scale urban renewal project, Pinui-Binui, in Haifa which includes 720 new apartment units in six buildings, a commercial centre and underground parking, valued at NIS1bn.
- Assisting Levinstein Group with a large-scale urban renewal project in Hod Hasharon, including the construction of 330 new apartments.