Intellectual property: commercial/transactions in Israel
Fischer Behar Chen Well Orion & Co advises major multinationals and market-leading Israeli corporates on cross-border licensing transactions, strategic collaboration agreements and joint ventures, IP-driven M&A, and a variety of other complex IP commercialisation and monetisation projects. The team is renowned for its strength in fintech, privacy and data protection, and cyber, and also has a growing presence in the area of media and production. Headed by Amit Dat, the practice group has recently handled complex strategic technology projects for clients such as Google Israel and Israel Discount Bank. Another key area of strength is advising Israeli start-ups and growth companies on the development and commercialisation of their IP assets. Omri Rachum-Twaig is an active associate in the practice group.
‘The level of intimacy built between the firm and the company is so personal and unique that it all feels like you are working as one big organisation and that this big firm is a virtual extension of your own company.‘
‘In-house peers would wish to know – I suggest the professionalism, the devotion, the hard work and the very good solutions in case of difficulties, all these make the FBC team unique.‘
‘They supply a wide range of services so that for all questions or legal issues that arise, they have the answer needed.‘
‘For a CEO of a company to know that they have got your back on all fronts is something super important.‘
Israel Discount Bank
Claltech (2008) Limited Partnership
A.G.T Group (including AGT International GmbH)
Ari Folman; Anat Asulin
Makor Rishon Newspaper
Bio-Bee Sde Eliyahu
- Representing IDB in its engagement with Paybox Payment Solutions, a fintech solution company. The representation deals with variety of IP matters including copyright, trade marks, domain names, open source and other intellectual assets.
- Representing AGT International in the incorporation and ongoing activity of a new venture capital aimed to invest in content companies. This recently included representing the venture in a successful Instagram project depicting the Nazi occupation of Hungary.
- Representation of Google in a highly strategic technology project and providing legal opinions regarding the potential IP risks with respect to new global technological features and services.
H-F & Co.
H-F & Co. is a highly regarded hi-tech firm with significant experience representing growth companies in high-value cross-border commercial agreements with leading multinationals and technology companies. The firm provides comprehensive legal advice to some of Israel's best-known hi-tech companies, and also handles commercial IP matters for international corporates and Israeli subsidiaries. The IP practice is led by Adi Gillat, a dual US and Israel-qualified lawyer who is consistently involved in some of the market's leading licensing transactions and strategic IP projects. In addition to advising on standalone commercial agreements and IP-driven M&A, the team also advises clients such as Google on privacy and data protection issues.
‘Business-oriented. They know how to manage the legal risks and addressing them in the agreements.‘
‘Very professional in the legal and business aspects in the hi-tech industry.‘
QM Quantum Machines
- Represented Moovit in the first strategic transaction of its kind of licensing and assimilation of technology and services of Moovit into the cloud services of the software giant Microsoft.
- Represented FeeX in complex subscriptions and licensing with major data providers such as Thomson Reuters.
- Advising TytoCare on a range of issues, including IP commercial agreements for with multinational distributors, technology giants domestic and international healthcare providers and hospitals.
Meitar law offices
Meitar law offices' technology, licensing and transactional IP group has consistently shown itself to be among the leading performers in complex cross-border commercial IP projects and IP-driven corporate transactions in a huge variety of tech-related sectors. The practice group handles a raft of IP and privacy issues for multinationals, but is especially standout for its ability to successfully negotiate complex multi-jurisdictional commercial agreements for Israeli tech companies. The department is led by David Mirchin, a leading figure in the areas of software transactions and licensing, open source, and privacy. Other names to note are Boaz Mizrahi, who specialises in advising start-ups and hi-tech companies on commercial and corporate transactions, and Yael Kalman, who has expertise in the areas of hardware, software and open-source.
‘David Mirchin is a remarkable IP licensing attorney that also understands the practicalities involved in closing a deal. His turnaround time and responsiveness are second to none. I have worked with many attorneys in the past and he is the at top of the list by far.‘
‘I have been working with David Mirchin for more than 10 years now and he is the reason I am with Meitar. My experience has been great, he is top-notch, one of a kind, and has helped tremendously with every major licensing deal we needed to do.‘
- Advising TVersity on the licensing of media management software to large European and North American telecoms and cable TV providers, as well as various in-licenses and out-licenses of software and components.
- Advising FST Biometrics on the negotiation of master service agreements with large retailers in the United States, EU and Israel for use of the client’s shopper journey and in-store identification software, as well as privacy compliance issues.
- Advising MediWound on exclusive license and supply agreements with Vericel Corporation to commercialise NexoBrid in North America. NexoBrid is a topically-administered biologic product that removes eschar in patients with deep partial and full-thickness thermal burns.
Yigal Arnon & Co has a dedicated technology transactional IP practice that is organised into several key areas of expertise and plays an integral role in the firm's top-ranked hi-tech practice. Broken down into specialist sub-groups including medical devices, cyber, IoT, and tech transfer offices, the department is involved in nearly every key industry sector in the market, and is particularly well known for its expertise in software and open source. Noted by his peers as a market leader, practice head Daniel Green has expertise in the negotiation of complex commercial agreements in the biotech, e-commerce, IT, medical devices and pharmaceuticals sectors. Also recommended is Yoheved Novogroder-Shoshan, who handles cross-border commercial IP deals and is particularly active in the life sciences sector, and Eli Greenbaum, who specialises in open source and software technologies. Barry Levenfeld is a recommended hi-tech partner, who leads many of the firm's largest IP-heavy corporate transactions.
Daniel Green; Yoheved Novogroder Shoshan
‘They are very good. They understand the needs of the company, look at things from our perspective.‘
‘They provide very good advice and know also to highlight for us when the issue is a business one vs. legal but we should pay attention to it. Not all lawyers do that.‘
‘The main team strength is in comprehensive approach. In case of need Yigal Arnon provides all aspects of professional advice I needed for my company: IP protection, license law, acquisition legal support.‘
‘Eli Greenbaum’s knowledge of IP, especially in the semiconductor field, is on a very high level.‘
- Representing FutuRx and its portfolio companies in pharmaceutical licensing transactions with leading research institutions worldwide, including those in the US, Europe, Asia, and Israel.
- Acting as outside counsel for KLA-Tencor Corporation in all of its legal matters in Israel, including commercial transactions, product development and procurement transactions, and commercial IP matters. Work includes representing the company in multi-party international consortium agreements involving many of the world’s leading semiconductor companies.
- Represented Stryker in its acquisition of OrthoSpace, including the negotiation and amendment of all the license agreements that had changed due to this transaction.
Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co. Advocates and Notary is a top performer in the Israeli hi-tech space, and handles a range of IP commercialisation matters for start-ups and growth companies, TTOs and research organisations, and larger technology companies. In addition to its transactional work, the team also provides comprehensive advice on privacy and data protection matters. Of particular note in 2018-2019, the team won the tender to provide the Israel Innovation Authority with legal services in all of its English-language dealings. Ian Rostowsky heads the intellectual property and internet law practice, and is a key contact for cross-border licensing transactions and a litany of other commercialisation mandates. Special counsel Gal Omer focuses on privacy, data protection and GDPR, and also advises on various other commercial issues in the IT and software sectors.
Ian Rostowsky; Gal Omer
Israel Innovation Authority
Weizmann Institute of Science Entrepreneurship – Wise
The Nielsen Company
Israeli Manufacturer’s Association
RT Aerostats Systems/Aeronautics
Maccabi Healthcare Services
Israeli Academy of Film and Television
The Kitchen – FoodTech Hub
Israeli Medical Association
Israeli Actuaries Association
Football Matching Services
Cortex Media Group
- Selected as the external legal advisor to the Israel Innovation Authority to handle all of its legal engagements carried out in the English language, usually involving multi-lateral agreements, joint research projects, multi-lateral research support programs and more, with OECD member states and other foreign quasi-governmental bodies.
- Represented Nurami in its establishment of a joint venture in China, with a leading Chinese pharmaceutical corporation in the scope of which Nurami’s technology will be deployed and used in China.
- Advising NovelSat on commercial product application agreements and cross-border license agreements.
BFP & Co Attorneys & Notary
BFP & Co Attorneys & Notary has proven strengths in corporate hi-tech transactions and high-value cross-border licensing deals, and is consistently rated by clients for its client-centred service and 'tailor-made legal solutions'. The firm handles cross-border commercial agreements and IP-driven corporate transactions for successful Israeli start-ups in a variety of industry sectors, including software and semiconductors, fintech, telecoms, and defence. In 2018-2019, the practice group advised clients on commercial tech and IP deals with major multinational technology companies in Israel, the US, Asia, and Europe. Haleli Barath, Iris Pappo and Avihai Schieber are key contacts in the licensing and IP transactions practice.
Haleli Barath; Iris Pappo; Avihai Schieber
‘A highly professional team, very involved in the day-to-day of our company giving them the ability to propose very practical and tailor-made legal solutions for our activity.‘
‘We worked with other law firms in the past and the BFP team is amazing in comparison (this is why I am willing to recommend them). BFP provides excellent standard of care and pleasant service with legal work at the highest standards.‘
‘Working with BFP’s team felt to us a like real partnership and not like your standard legal service provider. BFP stands out in almost all aspects, whether it is the excellent legal advice and work, zealous representation, business orientation, quick understanding of the issues, availability and a real feeling that the team is really committed to the company and operates like a real partner.‘
HARMAN Connected Services
ST. MICRO ELECTRONICS
Baker McKenzie (for Israeli advice for multinational tech companies)
- Represented Walkme in its asset purchase of patents and other IP from DeepUI and in multiple licensing agreements with Fortune500 companies as well as in establishing strategic cross-border joint venture with Japan Cloud Computing.
- Representing Harman Connected Services and its subsidiaries in licensing transactions with most of the world leading car makers (OEMs) and tier-one suppliers in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and China.
- Represented Demisto in its complex inbound and outbound licensing agreements with top tier partners as well as in its $560m acquisition by Palo Alto Networks for all IP and data regulations aspects.
The IP team at Herzog Fox & Neeman acts for domestic and international clients in IP-driven corporate transactions and commercial agreements. In particular, the practice group has developed specific expertise in the areas of online gaming, fintech and e-commerce, and ag-tech and breeders' rights. The IP department is headed by Karen Elburg, who specialises in commercial IP transactions and the protection trade mark and domain name rights. Other key figures include Dan Sharot, who focuses on tech transactions in the e-commerce and life sciences sectors, and hi-tech partners Gal Eschet and Ronen Hausirer, both of whom have experience of cross-border commercial transactions and hi-tech M&A.
‘The team is knowledgable, proficient, and wise to the infinite nuances of IP world, both domestic (in Israel) and abroad.‘
‘I work primarily with Karen Elburg, who is a remarkable lawyer, with a unique combination of general knowledge, hands-on experience, and business savvy. Karen will always find the way to make it work, in a legal manner.‘
Assuta Medical Centres
Bank of Jerusalem
Huliot Agricultural Cooperative Society
Philips Medical Systems Technologies
The Disney Channel Israel
Voyager Analytics / Bionic 8
Carmel and Viola Group
- Represented Dynamic Yield, a leader in personalisation and decision logic technology, in its acquisition by McDonald’s. The team conducted all the internal IP due diligence including significant open source aspects, and negotiated the IP-related provisions in the SPA.
- Represented RI.Group in forming its joint venture with Elminda, a developer of technologies for measurement and analysis of brain functionality and discovery of biomarker.
- Represented Samsung in its acquisition of all the shares of Corephotonics, which has over 150 patents in its IP portfolio.
Horn & Co
Horn & Co's tech and IP work is highly rated by peers, and in particular, the firm has a market-leading reputation in the biotech, healthcare and pharmaceuticals industries. The team is consistently involved in cross-border commercial agreements and complex licensing transactions, and also punches far above it's weight in technology transactions and IP-driven M&A. Of particular note in 2018, the team advised Anima Biotech on a $1bn research and collaboration agreement with Eli Lilly. The firm is headed by Yuval Horn, who clearly stands out in the biotech sector, but also has experience in the area of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Also recommended are Keren Kanir and Ohad Mamann.
Biolight Life Sciences
Zebra Medical Vision
- Representation of Anima Biotech in a research and collaboration agreement with Eli Lilly with a total deal value exceeding $1bn, for the discovery and development of translation inhibitors for several target proteins by using Anima’s translation control therapeutics platform.
- Representation of Aposense in the formation of a new subsidiary with additional founders, the grant of license to an innovative technology, and the raising of $20m dollar from an investor.
- Representation of NTB Pharma in a licensing agreement with Columbia University and NYU. In parallel, the company also entered into a research agreement with Columbia University.
A well-known name in the Israeli IP market, Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer Baratz provides comprehensive IP legal support to clients in the areas of biotech, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, software, and autonomous driving. Headed by highly rated senior partner Yael Baratz, the firm's corporate and licensing group is one of Israel's largest dedicated transactional IP teams. The practice group has noted expertise in cross-border commercial agreements, which it handles as part of its wider strategic IP service including portfolio development and patent prosecution. Mark Cohen heads the life sciences practice, and Hili Rashkovan handles commercial transactions for clients in a variety of sectors including software, IT, medical devices and clean-tech.
Yael Baratz; Mark Cohen
High Performance Optics
Quality by Vision
- Represented Orgenesis in several commercial deals including one with Columbia University under which it will fund research to develop a cellular vaccination product platform.
- Represented High Performance Optics (HPO) in a development and license agreement for the incorporation of selective blue light filtering (BLF) technology into films and interlayers for use in automotive, architectural, and electronics applications.
- Advises OPKO and its various subsidiaries on the full scope of IP services, including, patent drafting and prosecution, licensing of patents (including due diligence of patents that the company is interested in purchasing), opinions, and commercial agreements such as research agreements and clinical trial agreements.
S. Horowitz & Co has strengths across the spectrum of IP work including litigation, trade mark portfolio management and development, and commercial licensing and transactional matters. The team advises major rights holders such as Teva on various trade mark licensing deals, and has particular specialism in acting for academic commercialisation bodies and research and development institutions. Practice head Aharon Bloch handles a litany of licensing matters for the commercialisation arm of the Weizmann Institute of Science, and Keith Shaw also has expertise in acting for TTOs and academic institutions. Also recommended are Avi Ordo and Dovev Apel, who advise on a range of contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Yeda Research and Development Company
Lime and Stone Production Company
K.I. Research Institute
- Acting on behalf of Teva in the framework of two research and development agreements with research institutes and laboratories for the commercialisation of their products and IP.
- Representing Yeda Research and Development Company, the commercialisation arm of the Weizmann Institute of Science, in collaboration agreements between commercialisation arms of leading academic institutions in Israel and abroad as well as with inter-institutional research collaborations with leading, international pharmaceutical companies.
- Advising K.I. Research Institute on the formation and financing of the institute, as well as regarding the incorporation of its IP commercialisation branch.
Shibolet & Co. with Raved, Magriso, Benkel & Co. is particularly strong in the Israeli tech sector, and with wider experience in cross-border corporate, commercial and financing deals, the firm is well placed to handle complex commercial IP transactions for innovative growth companies and hi-tech investors. Jointly headed by Tamir Afori and tech transactional specialist Tal Karplus, the IP team acts for domestic corporates and multinationals, including one of the world's leading technology and telecoms companies, in relation to in-license agreements with Israel's leading research and development centres. The wider tech practice has expertise in areas including clean-tech and fintech, and has also become involved in budding sectors such as medical cannabis, where the IP team recently advised Israel's largest medical cannabis company on several matters for the commercialisation and development of its IP.
Tamir Afori; Tal Karplus
The Technion Research and Development Foundation
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Life Science Research Israel
The Trendlines Medical and its portfolio companies
Golan Heights Winery
Mifal hapais (Israeli lottery operator)
Golan Plastic Industries
- Acted for Ceragon Networks in the negotiation and drafting of an advance technology collaboration agreement with NEC Corporation to further expand their global wireless backhaul business.
- Advised Buzzelet Development & Technologies (Israel’s largest medical cannabis company) on the negotiation and drafting of an agreement for the joint development, research and license of a novel drug product with Alvit LCS Pharma. Also drafted an agreement with Alvit LCS Pharma for the license-in and production of novel cannabis oil based drug product.
- Advised Camtek, which licensed its triangulation technology, a metrology solution, in a fee-bearing license for non-semiconductor applications to be used by Chroma Corporation.
AYR – Amar Reiter Jeanne Shochatovitch & Co's IP group is particularly strong in royalties disputes, and IP matters in the broadcast, media and entertainment sector. Headed by Eyal Roy Sage, the team had an especially standout 2019: the IP practice was awarded a tender to provide IP legal services to the Israel Public Broadcast Corporation, which it advised on various IP matters related to the Eurovision 2019 international song and performance contest, which was held in Tel Aviv. Partner Communications and HOT Telecommunications (the country's largest multichannel TV service provider) are also among the team's key clients.
Eyal Roy Sage
‘Good collaboration between juniors and seniors for great customer service.‘
‘I have worked with Eyal Sage in a complex IP matter. He is very knowledgeable, available all the time and solution oriented. He has a strong ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.‘
‘Eyal Sage has unique experience and in-depth knowledge of legal systems in multiple countries. We truly enjoy working with him and his team.‘
Microsoft Corporation and its Israeli affiliates
Partner Communications Company
The Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation
Hot Telecommunications Systems
El Al Israel Airlines
Maccabi Haifa FC
The Northern Radio Holdings
Ono Academic College
- Represent the Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation in contentious and non-contentious proceedings with royalty collection societies and companies, including ACUM (a society that administers the copyrights of Authors, Composers and Music Publishers in Israel) to reach licensing and royalty agreements.
- Acting for Microsoft and its subsidiaries in relation to various intellectual property issues, including commercial agreements and employee inventions.
- Advising Partner Communications Company on its growing IPTV services, including on continuing negotiations with Israel’s six royalty collection societies.
Goldfarb Seligman & Co. has a strong reputation for hi-tech work and IP-heavy corporate and commercial transactions. The team is instructed by international corporates and Israeli growth companies, which it advises on cross-border licensing agreement and negotiations with the Israel Innovation Authority. In particular, the practice group has expertise in licensing transactions in the life sciences sector, and is also active in the music production and distribution industry. Moreover, the team also provides a range of legal support on privacy and data protection regulations. Sharon Aloni heads the firm's IP department, while Sharon Gazit is a highly regarded corporate and commercial lawyer in the Israeli hi-tech market.
Sharon Aloni; Sharon Gazit
‘The team is very professional and provides answers that we can use upon need.‘
‘High level of knowledge, provides practical advice, and high level of availability.‘
EMC Israel Development Center
Celeno Communications (Israel)
The Tnuva Group
Alonyal (McDonald’s Israel)
NMC United Entertainment
The Arison Group
Marlin Equity Partners
Ananey Communications Group
Netivei Ayalon Co. (Ayalon Highways)
New Lineo Cinema (2006)
The Property and Building Group
Bayside Land Corporation
S. Shlomo Group
University of the People
Knock N’ Lock
Pitaro Furniture (2003)
GS AS International Marketing
Peled Technical Supply
Shekel Insurance Group
The Phoenix Insurance Company
Shield Wallet Technology
The Gesher Theatre
The Center of Scientology Israel
- Representing EMC Israel Development Center and Dell EMC in its R&D agreements with academic institutes in Israel.
- Advising EarlySense on a variety of commercial R&D agreements, licensing transactions, and other commercial IP work, which recently included an agreement between EarlySense and Option Quant, a US company which has proprietary analytics under a license from the University of Chicago, to which EarlySense has received exclusive rights.
- Ongoing counsel to Alonyal (commonly known as McDonald’s Israel) with regard to various IP and privacy related agreements.
Gornitzky & Co.'s IP practice is headed by Ziv Rotenberg, who joined the firm in 2018 having previously founded and served as managing director of a Hong Kong-based IP consulting firm. Leveraging Rotenberg's background working in East Asia, the IP team has recently advised a number of Israeli start-ups and domestic brands on IP licensing transactions and franchising deals involving Chinese parties. The team is also becoming increasingly active in patent licensing transactions involving academic institutions in Israel and the US.
‘The team excel with handling complex transactions. Ziv Rotenberg is a professional that provides both legal and business aspects.‘
- Advising Priority Software on software copyright matters and assisting with various software license agreements.
The IP and privacy team at Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg, Shenhav & Co. advises on the IP aspects of high-value IP-driven M&A, and regularly handles commercial licensing and development agreements for Israeli tech companies. The practice group is led by Ella Tevet, who has experience negotiating commercial agreements and tech transactions across a variety of tech sub-sectors, including software, internet and social media, e-commerce, mobile apps and cyber. Also recommended is Hili Cohen, who specialises in tech transactions in the life sciences sector.
‘The team is very talented, dedicated and professional. Availability is high and quality of deliverables is excellent.‘
‘Hili Cohen is an exceptional attorney, very professional and knowledgeable. We are extremely satisfied with her work. The rest of the team is also excellent.‘
‘We are working with the most professional, dedicated team, they are available for us around the clock, with immediate responses and lightspeed turnaround time. We have been working with them since our startup’s inception in 2013, this is a true partnership that comes from the heart, and we appreciate it very much.‘
Amiad Filtaration Systems
IBI Capital Trusts
Mueller Water Products
Ant Technologies Israel
Accelmed Growth Partners
Alipay Singapore Holding
American Well Corporation
Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co.
Bring Bring Solutions
Clal Biotechnology Industries
Else – Indi
Friedberg Jewish Manuscript Society
GT GetTaxi Services Israel
Hanaco Venture Capital
HS Investments III
Infront Sports & Media
Insight Venture Partners
IonTerra Transportation and Aviation Technologies
Kitov Pharmaceuticals Holdings
Leo – Chief of Stuff
Maalot – S&P Global Rating
Media AG & Infront Sports
KHOSLA VENTURES VI
Prepaid Loadong Systems
Rhenium Equipment for Research Lab
Salt Security, Inc.SECful
SK China Comany
Tadiran Consumer and Technology Products
Tamooz Marketink Communications
The Association for the Establishment of the Museum of the Jewish Soldier in World War II
Tufin Software Technologies
Urecsys – Urban Ecology Systems- Indoor Air Quality Management
West Pharmaceutical Services
- Advised Interlude – EKO on a $20m investment round led by Walmart with respect to IP and privacy matters, including licensing and open source matters. Also providing Interlude – EKO with ongoing legal advice regarding privacy and GDPR matters.
- Advising Insight Venture Partners on all IP and privacy aspects (licensing, open source, Israeli Innovation Authority, IP assignments, IP disputes, encryption permits, etc.) in relation to its investments and acquisitions in Israel.
Salomon, Lipschütz & Co.
Salomon, Lipschütz & Co. advises Israeli companies and entrepreneurs on IP management issues, data protection, and corporate and commercial transactions. Headed by Narda Ben Zvi, the practice group handles the full range of contentious and non-contentious IP issues, and was recently involved in multiple high-value licensing deals in the field of life sciences. The team also has niche expertise in ad-tech and media compliance, where it acts for start-ups and multinational internet companies, and software and app developers.
Narda Ben Zvi
Shenhav Konforti Rotem & Co.
Shenhav Konforti Rotem & Co. provides comprehensive IP management and protection advice to TTOs, kibbutzim, and Israeli start-ups and growth companies in a huge variety of sectors including biologics, ag-tech, and cloud computing. The IP group also acts for large manufacturers in the food and beverage, furniture, clothing and agriculture sectors. Led by Maayan Calev ('extremely attentive' and 'pragmatic'), the team handles every aspect of IP management, covering both hard IP and soft IP. Amos Konforti acts as managing partner of the firm.
Amos Konforti; Maayan Calev
‘The SKR team is fantastic. From the office services and all the way through to the chiefs, the team is professional yet friendly, thorough and very knowledgeable. Working with this team makes you feel at home, and in the best hands, leading you through big challenges.‘
‘The technology and intellectual property team works very closely with its clients, allowing it to provide a holistic service, tailored to their needs.‘
‘Maayan Calev has a wide range of experience in IP law, especially on its commercial impact and excellent attention to detail, but is always readily accessible.‘
‘Maayan Calev is extremely attentive to detail and concerned about pragmatic solutions.‘
‘They are exceptionally responsive and attuned to the specific needs of their clients.‘
Tony Greenman, Law Offices has niche expertise in copyright law in the field of media and entertainment, where the firm acts for a variety of clients including film and TV production studios and industry associations. The firm is led by name partner Tony Greenman, who acts for major Hollywood studios as well as Israeli production companies, and also advises on fair use matters and copyright royalties issues; he also has a strong track record in copyright litigation. In addition to his copyright work, Greenman also handles trade mark maintenance, registration and disputes.
July August Communications and Productions