Led by Thomas Mayen and Andrea Vetter, Dolde Mayen & Partner's practice is highly renowned for its advice on commercial administrative law and has especially deep expertise in constitutional law. Particular focuses of its regulatory advice lay on the telecoms and energy sectors and on public capital markets law, specifically public banking and stock corporation law, as well as as on communal and constitutional law. The client base includes corporations from various industries as well as governmental players ranging from federal to municipal and communal level. The team acts both in advisory as well as forensic matters and regularly represents clients before the Federal Administrative Court, the Federal Constitutional Court and State Constitutional courts; occasionally, the group advises on politically significant and media-effective proceedings.
Commercial administrative law in Germany
Dolde Mayen & Partner
Bundesprüfstelle für jugendgefährdende Schriften
Deutsche Börse AG
Eurex Frankfurt AG
Land Nordrhein Westfalen
Verschiedene Ministerien in Baden Württemberg
Landesmesse Stuttgart GmbH
Opel Automobile GmbH
- BayWa AG: Official liability suit against the Federal Cartel Office for unconstitutional application of the so-called bonus regulation.
- Federal testing agency for writings harmful to minors: Appeal proceedings before the Federal Administrative Court because of the indexing of the CD 'Sonny Black' by Bushido; the decision is a milestone for the dogmatics of the margin of appreciation.
- State of NRW: Legal representation before the Constitutional Court of North Rhine-Westphalia in the judicial review proceedings of numerous members of the state parliament regarding the electoral law (including runoff in the mayoral election).
Headed by Andreas Neun, Gleiss Lutz' commercial administrative law practice is broadly positioned. Its activity includes both high-profile litigious constitutional and commercial administrative law matters as well as issues that are of political importance and strategic significance for corporations, such as the phasing out of nuclear energy. The client roster encompasses both large and international companies as well as the public authorities. In the compliance sphere, the data protection practice with key figure Christian Hamann and the foreign trade law practice with main contact Burghard Hildebrandt are particularly of note. Based on a cross-practice approach, the team advises on transactions and restructurings that entail public law aspects. Recently, the group also comprehensively advised on issues related to the Covid-19 pandemic. Additionally, the firm has published a new journal on Covid-19 and law (COVuR) in conjunction with the publishing company C.H. Beck; it is co-written by Marc Ruttloff, who made equity partner in January 2020.
Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung
Deutscher Hotel- und Gaststättenverband (DEHOGA Bundesverband)
- German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA Bundesverband: Constitutional complaint proceedings against the bed and accommodation taxes in Freiburg, Hamburg and Bremen.
- Regional Association of Rhineland: Comprehensive advice to the Landschaftsverband Rheinland (LVR) on the merger of Provinzial Versicherung Rheinland and Provinzial Versicherung Westfalen; the LVR is one of the guarantors of the Provinzial Rheinland Holding AöR, the publicly organized holding company of the insurance companies of the Provinzial Rheinland.
- State of Baden-Württemberg: Advice and litigation representation of the state (defendant) because of the air pollution control plan in Reutlingen.
Founded by a former Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer team in 2018, boutique offering POSSER SPIETH WOLFERS & PARTNERS possesses clear strengths in the regulatory space, particularly with regards to vehicle regulation within the automotive sector. Here, innovative, future-oriented topics such as e-mobility and autonomous driving frequently take centre stage. The practice also handles constitutional matters such as banking supervisory law issues. Additional strengths can be located in the utility and waste disposal space as well as with regards to the housing sector. The team is further involved in legislative processes such as the development of a regional Covid-19 support scheme. The practice particularly impresses with the internationality of its instructions and its partners' 20 years of experience. Benedikt Wolfers and Burkard Wollenschläger are important key figures of the practice.
' Excellent expertise in environmental law, especially water law .'
' Dr. Wolf Spieth and Niclas Hellermann: Well-coordinated team, sensitive and open to practical aspects and sensitivities. Strategic, structured approach, experienced in process tactics. Briefs with a clear statement, eloquent. '
' Outstanding service and technical expertise, absolute adherence to deadlines, speed, very friendly, lawyers at eye level. '
'' Great legal expertise and practical experience in setting up public aid measures for the economy, their regulatory framework and their state aid approval; intensive and expert support throughout the entire process, from the basic decision on EU approval to operational activities. For short-term problems: available at any time; friendly; quick, competent, well-founded answers.Excellent didactic skills related to training . '
' Dr. Benedict Wolfers, responsible for the practice area of public law, brings with him in-depth specific specialist knowledge for the establishment of public aid measures for the economy. Dr. Wolfers also has excellent contacts with the federal ministries. Valuable companion in the state aid approval procedure vis-à-vis the EU-COM due to relevant practical experience, his negotiating skills and excellent knowledge of English. '
' Outstanding boutique for public commercial law. Where other very well-known law firms reach their limits, the work of PSWP often only really begins. The PSWP team not only claims to be particularly strong there and to be happy when it comes to new legal territory – you see it that way from the client's perspective. Very good, for example, in innovative fields such as the regulation of autonomous driving. '
'Outstanding work, commitment and availability from Benedikt Wolfers. What particularly sets him apart is – in addition to undisputed legal excellence – his flair for innovative solutions and what is politically feasible. Very good associate in the Wolfers team: Kai Uwe Opper. '
Axel Springer S.E. / Goggo Networks
BP Europa SE
Deutsche Wohnen AG
Deutsche Wohnen S.E.
Drägerwerk AG & Co.
Freistaat Bayern, Staatsministerium der Finanzen und für Heimat
Freistaat Bayern, Staatsregierung, Staatsministerium der Finanzen und für Heimat, Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie
Hamburger Wasserwerke GmbH
Landesbank Hessen Thüringen / HELABA
Peek & Cloppenburg
PNE AG, Strabag SE, Mainstream (17 Beschwerdeführerinnen)
Provinzial NordWest Holding AG
Sparkasse Rhein Nahe und Sparkasse Koblenz
Strabag / Schiedsverfahren Offshore-Wind
- Free State of Bavaria, State Government, State Ministry of Finance and Homeland, State Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy: Advising the Bavarian State Government in the Corona crisis on the establishment of the statutory rescue fund BayernFonds and the Bavarian Finance Agency, which provides guarantees and recapitalizations of EUR 60.0 billion for companies in the real economy affected by the Corona crisis and takes over the debt management of the Free State of Bavaria.
- AUDI AG Volkswagen AG: Advice on EU-wide registration issues for the new e-mobility, in particular: registration procedure ID.3.
- Landesbank Hessen Thuringia / HELABA B: Accompanying and structuring the considered merger between Helaba and Deka, which would be the largest public bank merger in Germany.
Redeker Sellner Dahs
Redeker Sellner Dahs' sizeable commercial administrative law team represents clients in numerous proceedings of occasionally significant political importance both before the highest German courts as well as before the European Court of Justice. Advice on constitutional law issues as well as on compliance also form part of the practice. Clients include several German states, federal and European authorities but also large companies from the energy and oil sectors as well as regulated industries, particularly with regards to gambling law. The group also has a certain strength in the transport space including railway and aviation matters. Tobias Masing, who has experience in administrative disputes, is a key contact. Frank Fellenberg, Matthias Kottmann and senior associate Florian van Schewick also belong to the currently most active key lawyers of the practice. Julian Ley and Kathrin Dingemann made counsel in January 2020.
Other key lawyers:
' Very customer-oriented, broad-based, excellent communication. '
' Dr. Fellenberg is extremely competent and approachable at any time. Working with him is extremely pleasant and at eye level. '
'' In- depth legal advice at the highest scientific level, but always highly practical. Above all, reports and briefs are not only very easy to understand – and not only therefore very legible and understandable – but also very convincing. '
' Above all, Ms. Dingemann convinces as an extremely competent and reliable lawyer. '
' The practice has earned a good reputation in a wide variety of areas of law through convincing work and competent employees. It is therefore highly recommended. '
' Dr. Fellenberg is extremely well versed in specialist planning and environmental law. In addition, he is impressively able to think deeply into the smallest details of longstanding procedures and to develop legally sound solutions. The briefs are technically of the highest level, concisely formulated and convincing through argumentation and factual style. '
Allen & Overy LLP
For Allen & Overy LLP's commercial administrative law team, administrative and constitutional law, sanctions law, foreign trade law and investment protection law represent the central pillars of its practice. Hereby, the group frequently advises on cross-border matters related to various regulatory issues. The firm occasionally follows an integrated, cross-practice approach in important administrative proceedings but also when advising clients from key sectors such as oil and gas and energy. The practice around Udo Herbert Olgemöller also assists with matters pertaining to sustainability, for instance related to legal standards compliance in global supply chains, as well as with commercial administrative law matters in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic. In the legal tech sphere, the firm is strongly positioned and uses different, in-house developed tools for forensic and advisory work. Former practice head Olaf Otting left the firm in November 2020 to form his own boutique offering.
WPP, Medien- und Werbekonzern
- Stewa Tourism: Representation in a norm control procedure against the restrictions of the coach market by the Corona protection ordinances.
- Bird Rides, Inc: Bird Rides, Inc., based in Santa Monica, California, on the takeover of Berlin-based e-scooter company Circ; Comprehensive public law advice on all questions relating to the operation of e-scooters in German cities and communities.
- WPP, media and advertising group: Advising WPP on the sale of a 60% stake in the market research subsidiary Kantar to Bain Capital for USD 3.1 billion; In addition to corporate law issues, the German team primarily advised on investment review issues.
Clifford Chance's commercial administrative law practice is multifaceted and handles commercial administrative issues in the infrastructure and energy sectors as well as in relation to gambling and banking law among other matters. The team has significant constitutional law expertise; in this area, Thomas Voland is a key figure. The firm advises on topical issues such as the phasing out of coal energy, climate change and broadband expansion. Advice on European and international law is another focus for the group. Mathias Elspaß heads the practice.
Other key lawyers:
'Very good expertise; very good service understanding; practical approach. '
'' Thomas Voland with outstanding expertise in questions of world trade law and related EU legal references. '
Hengeler Mueller's broad commercial administrative law practice focuses on constitutional and administrative proceedings and litigation. These are occasionally complex and politically sensitive, such as proceedings and disputes concerning rent control. Additionally to its forensic assistance to clients, the team also acts on advisory level for the public authorities and large companies as well as for universities and other higher education institutions. Ultimately, the group also assists companies and associations with gambling matters and advises clients on matters related to the Covid-19 crisis, such as assessing damages claim entitlement and assisting with temporary injunction proceedings. Dirk Uwer heads the team in Düsseldorf, while Wolfgang Spoerr and Jan Bonhage act from the firm's Berlin office. Susanne Koch and Moritz Rademacher both made counsel in January 2020.
Berlin University Alliance, Berliner Universitäten
Ca. 280 Mitglieder des Deutschen Bundestages
Bundesrepublik Deutschland-Finanzagentur GmbH
PROGAS GmbH & Co. KG
Ungarisches Ministerium für Innovation und Technologie
DB Netz AG;DB Projekt Stuttgart-Ulm GmbH
Gesellschaft für Kapitalmarktforschung
Bundesministerium für Verkehr und digitale Infrastruktur
- About 280 members of the German Bundestag, CDU / CSU and FDP parliamentary groups: Norm control application against the MietWoG Bln ("Mietendeckel")
- Haus & Grund Germany Central Association of German House, Apartment and Land Owners eV: Action against state ordinances for the implementation of the "rent brake", constitutional complaint (decided in 2019) and administrative and civil court proceedings.
- freenet AG mobilcom-debitel GmbH: Lawsuit BNetzA before the Cologne Administrative Court to maintain service provider obligation 5G auction.
Various clients, ranging from ministries and authorities on federal and state level to municipalities, associations and corporations, instruct Hogan Lovells International LLP's commercial administrative law team. Matters regularly pertain to the preparation of administrative and constitutional expert opinions. Additionally, the team is increasingly sought-after for regulatory advice on transactions. The practice has a further strength in gambling law where senior associate Carsten Bringmann is a key contact. Here, the team occasionally advises high-profile clients on matters pertaining to lottery, gambling halls, sport betting and online gaming. The team further assists with export control law, municipal commercial law and law concerning foreigners. The practice is very well connected with its US and Brussels offices and is able to promote this connection also due to Thomas Dünchheim, who heads the continental-European global regulatory practice.
Other key lawyers:
ADMIRAL ENTERTAINMENT GmbH (ehemalsExtra Games Entertainment GmbH)
Admiral Play GmbH
Admiral Sportwetten GmbH
Casino Royal GmbH
German Tote Service- und BeteiligungsGmbH/Wettstar GmbH
Kassenzahnärztliche Bundesvereinigung NeinLotterie-Treuhandgesellschaft mbH Thüringen
Löwen Entertainment GmbH
Lürssen Werft GmbH & Co. KG
Ministerium für Umwelt, Landwirtschaft, Natur und Verbraucherschutz des Landes Nordrhein Westfalen
Postcode Lotterie DT gGmbH
smartlab Innovationsgesellschaft mbH
Stadtwerke Duisburg AG
Stadtwerke Velbert GmbH
STAWAG Stadtwerke Aachen AG
Westdeutsche Spielbanken GmbH & Co. KG
- NRW.BANK: Comprehensive legal advice on the strategic planning, preparation and implementation of the privatization of the North Rhine-Westphalian casinos; In particular, advice on public law / regulatory / gaming law, procurement law, subsidy law, corporate law, tax law and employment law advice.
- STEAG GmbH: Preparation of public procurement law reports on issues of in-house procurement law, exemption and the exemption regulation; Comprehensive advice on public law, in particular on questions of municipal and public procurement law. Exclusive advice on municipal utility law when setting up and selling subsidiaries.
- Löwen Entertainment GmbH and subsidiaries (ADMIRAL ENTERTAINMENT GmbH (formerly Extra Games Entertainment GmbH), Admiral Play GmbH, Casino Royal GmbH): Advising the Löwen Group, Germany's largest operator of amusement arcades; Comprehensive advice on public law, in particular in connection with the regulatory requirements of the State Treaty on Gaming; also official and judicial representation of all subsidiaries of Löwen Entertainment GmbH in over 300 cases nationwide.
The commercial administrative law practice at Noerr is headed by Holger Schmitz, a partner with longstanding experience in regulatory issues. The team is instructed by federal and state ministries as well as companies close to the government and banks. The practice also encompasses advice on regulated sectors such as gambling, telecoms and the financial markets and further assists companies with foreign trade law issues and regulatory aspects of transactions. In the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, the group has been advising various companies on the SARS-CoV-2 containment measures regulation. In December 2019, Martin Ahlhaus and Uwe M. Erling left the firm. Erling is now partner at Pohlmann & Company, which also welcomed Tim Uschkereit as counsel in March 2020.
- Playlife Sports GmbH: Ongoing advice to the large German Tipico licensee on all public law and related legal issues in the development and operation of betting offices in Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Hesse and Berlin.
- Trade association North Rhine-Westphalia: Creation of a draft law to modernize the shop opening law in NRW.
- Car2Cash AG: Examination, advice and representation in proceedings relating to financial regulatory law; advice on competition law.
The commercial administrative law team at WilmerHale around Hans-Georg Kamann and Martin Seyfarth has expertise in European constitutional and administrative law, particularly in proceedings before the European Court of Justice, the General Court of the European Union as well as the European Court of Human Rights; here, Kamann's close networking with the firm's Brussels office is of particular advantage. Another significant part of its practice are matters at various interfaces of constitutional, specific administrative and competition law. Public policy advice represents a further central pillar. The team's connection with the US practice is increasingly gaining importance, for instance when advising US internet companies such as Facebook and Twitter on data protection issues. In the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, the team assisted with issues related to bank failures, particularly with regards to single resolution board. Additionally, the group assists hotels and restaurants with state liability and damages claims.
- Facebook: Representation in proceedings concerning requirements for the so-called 'Like Button' before the Court of Justice of the European Union (EUGH); the submission to the ECJ was made by the OLG Düsseldorf.
- Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press: Representation of the Reporters Committee for the Freedom of the Press and a coalition of 24 interested companies and associations as invited parties in a preliminary ruling procedure before the Court of Justice of the European Union and subsequent French proceedings regarding the scope of the right to cancellation (the so-called right to be forgotten)
- Chemnitz (city): Representation in a non-admission complaint before the Federal Administrative Court in mass proceedings on the legality of food inspection fee notices; an important process of principle on questions of European administrative law and the Charter of Fundamental Rights.
Martin Hamer, a partner with expertise in regulatory issues, and Dieter Neumann, who specialises in advising public-private-partnerships, on privatisations and project developments, jointly head Greenberg Traurig Germany's commercial administrative law practice. The team is committed to commercial administrative issues for clients from the firm's environmental, construction and real estate practices, but also receives independent instructions. For instance, the group advises international clients on regulatory aspects of commercial administrative law in Germany. The practice also saw an increase in instructions related to Berlin's rent control. Martin Borning, who joined from Linklaters in June 2019, and former counsel Martin Dressel both made local partner in January 2020.
' In terms of content, the team has an excellent structure, consistently with an extraordinary focus on practical relevance. Especially in politically sensitive areas with an excellent instinct for advice. '
BFW Landesverband Berlin-Brandenburg
Bundesministerium für Verkehr und digitale Infrastruktur
- BFW regional association Berlin-Brandenburg: Assessment of the constitutionality of state rental price restrictions.
- Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure: Legal advice to the federal government on the introduction of the infrastructure fee for cars, in particular on issues of budget, tax and administrative and administrative enforcement law.
- Matheson Tri-Gas: Advising Matheson Tri-Gas on regulatory issues relating to the transport and distribution of industrial gases from the USA to several European countries.
GSK Stockmann's core client base in commercial administrative matters traditionally includes municipalities and communities and their companies. Here, the group particularly focuses on the real estate and infrastructure sectors as well as on the mobility and healthcare space. Most recently, the group has also begun to advise state and federal ministries. Players in the regulated industries seek to be advised by the practice and large international corporations instruct the team with issues related to Covid-19 measures and the environmental bonus among other matters. The firm further assists with politically divisive and media-effective legislation procedures related to Berlin's rent control and the national phasing out of coal energy. Jan Hennig in Berlin and Wolfgang Würfel in Munich jointly head the practice.
Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie (BMWi)
Land Berlin, Der Regierende Bürgermeister von Berlin(Senatskanzlei)
Landeshauptstadt München, Stadtjugendamt
Philip Morris GmbH
Land Berlin, BIM Berliner Immobilienmanagement GmbH
Land Berlin, HOWOGE Wohnungsbaugesellschaft mbH
IKEA Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
Conterganstiftung für behinderte Menschen
Tesla Motors GmbH
- Federal Republic of Germany, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi): Advising the lead Federal Ministry of Economics in the run-up to the draft law on the withdrawal from lignite-based power generation, in particular on issues relating to the contracts to be concluded, constitutional law, international arbitration law, insolvency law and other areas of law.
- State of Berlin, the ruling mayor of Berlin (Senate Chancellery): Preparation of a constitutional opinion for the Senate Chancellery on the state law “rent cover” of Berlin, in particular on the question of whether the state of Berlin has the legislative competence for this or whether this lies solely with the federal government (expert Prof. Dr. Dr.hc Ulrich Battis).
- IKEA Germany GmbH & Co. KG: Advice on expanding the range to include new assortments and products, as well as enabling more flexible Sunday openings.
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH possesses commercial administrative law expertise in relation to the energy revolution, for instance advising well-known energy suppliers on power plant projects. Here, the practice overlaps both on content-related as well as on personnel level with the firm's environmental and planning law team. The practice group is also committed to the higher education medical sector and other specialist medical facilities, thereby assisting with higher education, funding, procurement, hospital and capacities law among other matters. Gambling advice also forms part of the service offering. Clients include both companies as well as public players such as municipalities. Stefan Kobes in Berlin and Thomas Gohrke, who divides his time between Leipzig and Hanover, jointly head the practice.
Other key lawyers:
‘ Luther Rechtsanwaltgesellschaft has an excellent instinct not only for the legal issues but also for the extremely important political effects. Overall, there is an extremely high added value for current legal issues and legislative procedures. ‘
‘ The lawyers working for us in the legal areas of pollution control law, renewable energies law, energy and electricity tax law and emissions trading law are well networked in addition to their very high level of professional expertise and react very flexibly and creatively to upcoming tasks from the association and / or our members. In addition, the cooperation is characterized by a very high degree of transparency. ‘
‘ We are currently being supported by Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in a legally extremely demanding and technically highly complex project. Luther has put together a qualified team that meets the requirements and covers all areas of law relevant to the project. The cooperation with the team works smoothly. ‘
‘ The cooperation with all team members works smoothly and is goal-oriented. The legal consultants are able to develop and implement proposed solutions with a view to our economic, legal and control-relevant interests. ‘
” Close and targeted cooperation across divisional boundaries, e.g. public, contract, procurement, tax and antitrust law. The firm knows how to professionally offer the entire spectrum to clients. ‘
‘ Dr. Thomas Gohrke is at home in the field of public administration and the health market. Problems are identified quickly and solutions can be discussed in detail, but still advanced at high speed. Accessibility is given in every situation. ‘
Cashpoint (Malta) Ltd.
Stadt Leipzig NeinUniper Kraftwerke GmbH
Verallia Deutschland AG
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe GmbH
- Charité - University Medicine Berlin: Legal advice on the development of a future organizational model and a cooperation agreement to merge Herzmedizin Charité and the German Heart Center Berlin.
- Uniper Global Commodities SE: Advising the client on licensing law as the developer of an LNG landing terminal in Wilhelmshaven.
- city Cologne: Transaction advice in preparation for one of the largest hospital groups in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Led by Alexa Ningelgen, McDermott Will & Emery Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater LLP's commercial administrative law group demonstrates strength in advising on administrative proceedings including administrative litigation. In detail, the practice's focus encompasses state liability law, contribution law, gambling law and trade law. The practice further possesses expertise in the transport sector and with regards to law concerning foreigners. In Covid-19-related matters, the team advised clients nationwide and across sectors on complex administrative and constitutional issues such as the enforcement of damages claims due to lockdowns. Counsel Antje Weiss continues to be a key figure.
Other key lawyers:
' Reliable, precise, committed. '
' Everyone who has worked with and for us was unbeatable, both professionally and personally. '
' In particular, Dr. Ningelgen is to be emphasized because it can be reached 24 hours and has informed about the status of the proceedings at any time. In addition, complex relationships were not only recognized, there was also comprehensive support in other areas. '
Autobahn Tank & Rast GmbH
KaDeWe Group GmbH
Rushy Marsh Farm LLC
McCourt Global LLC
Löwen Entertainment GmbH
Praxair Surface Technologies GmbH
- The KaDeWe Group GmbH: Advice and successful representation of The KaDeWe Group GmbH in administrative court proceedings against the Corona closure orders of their department stores.
- Autobahn Tank & Rast GmbH: Exclusive long-term advice from the nationwide leading service company for service facilities on federal motorways on the Europe-wide award procedure for the construction and operation of new motorway ancillary operations in Germany, as well as exclusive long-term advice on plan approval procedures under the Federal Highway Act.
- City of Düsseldorf: Advice and representation in administrative courts on questions of trade law as well as advice on converting the administration to automated decision-making and notification processes in the form of "Legal Tech" offers.
Oppenländer Rechtsanwälte's commercial administrative law team around Christofer Lenz and Torsten Gerhardt has a clear focus on forensic advice. The group represents clients before constitutional and administrative courts as well as occasionally before the European Court of Justice. Instructions predominantly stem from the public and political sectors. Following recent Covid-19-related measures, the team has been representing clients in litigation as well as preparing expert opinions. Corina Jürschik, who made partner in January 2020, is a key figure of the practice.
Other key lawyers:
'' Sensible, competent and quick answers or feedback if the first contact person is not available. So the questioner is not blocked, but on the contrary, the client is his term for everyone in the team, which makes him feel well represented. '
'' Very good accessibility and quick response. The client is dealt with very specifically and the exact question is explicitly worked out and dealt with without unnecessary digressions. '
' A technically excellent team – led by Prof. Lenz, who, despite his outstanding reputation, does not hide the younger employees in the back office, but lets them shine with the client. Fast, pragmatic and yet legally sound help, even with confusing cases, completely new issues and legal questions. '
' Prof. Dr. Christofer Lenz: A real lawyer personality. He leaves no doubt that he is the best – but very often rightly so. Technically excellent, fast, well-founded, understandable. Gives the serious impression of genuinely interested in the mandate and the mandate. '
AWO Bezirksverband Hannover e. V.
Bremer Straßenbahn AG
Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
Bundesverband Deutscher Tabakwaren-Großhändler und Automatenaufsteller e.V.
Bundesverband Deutscher Tabakwaren-Großhändler und Automatenaufsteller e.V. sowie diverse Mitgliedsunternehmen
Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg
Forst Baden-Württemberg Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts(ForstBW)
Größter deutsche Mobilfunkinfrastrukturbetreiber (DFMG Deutsche Funkturm GmbH)
Karlsruher Verkehrsverbund (KVV)
Landtag von Baden-Württemberg und Präsidentin des Landtags
Lotto-Gesellschaft (Staatliche Toto-Lotto GmbH Baden Württemberg)
Ministerium für Kultus, Jugend und Sport Baden-Württemberg
Stadt Garching bei München
Stadtwerke Gießen GmbH
Thüringer Ministerium für Arbeit, Soziales, Gesundheit, Frauen und Familie
Umwelttechnik BW GmbH
üstra Hannoversche Verkehrsbetriebe AG
- State of Baden-Württemberg: Representation of the state of Baden-Württemberg before the administrative and constitutional courts in the defense of corona measures (more than 160 proceedings).
- President of the State Parliament of Baden-Württemberg: Support of the President of the Baden-Württemberg State Parliament in two fundamental reports on the “emergency parliament” and “video conferences”.
- District of Reutlingen: Successful representation of the district of Reutlingen before the constitutional court of the state of Baden-Württemberg in a constitutional complaint procedure by the city of Reutlingen, with which the city wanted to enforce its declaration on the urban district.
Raue's commercial administrative law practice stands out for its strength in the media regulatory space as well as its policy-related advice. Its clients include state media authorities, transport industry players, industrial and commerce chambers which are advised on administrative matters, as well as ministries and state authorities. The team assists and represents clients particularly often with contribution appeal proceedings before various administrative courts. The Berlin-based Wolfram Hertel heads the practice. Daniel Schubert, Jörg Adam and Hans Heller all made counsel in January 2020.
' The team at the Raue law firm embodies the particular seriousness towards clients and courts that is desired by representatives of this profession and proves itself to be extremely careful when handling mandates, open to innovative areas of law and always has the client's interests in mind. '
' Prof. Kuhla: The calmness in appearance, the objectivity and precision in the pleadings and the extremely pleasant collegial cooperation. '
' Dr. Munding: very precise, excellently prepared briefs and absolute reliability in the collegial cooperation. '
' Dr. Christoph-David Munding – outstanding lawyer, argumentative very good litigation, calm, level-headed, analytical, sharp mind. '