- Work 020 7822 1200
- Fax 020 7822 1300
- 134 LONDON CHANCERY LANE
- London Bar > Clinical negligence and healthcare
- London Bar > Commercial litigation
- London Bar > Commodities
- London Bar > Employment
- London Bar > Fraud: civil
- London Bar > Health and safety
- London Bar > Insurance and reinsurance
- London Bar > Personal injury
- London Bar > Product liability
- London Bar > Professional discipline and regulatory law (including police law)
- London Bar > Professional negligence
- London Bar > Treasury Panel Lists
- London Bar: Banking and finance (including consumer credit) > Banking and finance
Within Clinical negligence and healthcare, 2 Temple Gardens (Benjamin Browne QC) is a third tier set,
At 2 Temple Gardens, Michael de Navarro QC is ‘an undoubted heavy-hitter in this area’; Benjamin Browne QC is ‘a terrific advocate’ who is regarded ‘very highly’; and Sarah Vaughan Jones QC has ‘incredible understanding of complex medical issues’. Bradley Martin is ‘a confident performer’ with ‘good tactical skills’. Also recommended are the ‘very articulate and intelligent’ Roger Harris, Martin Porter QC, and the ‘excellent’ Caroline Harrison QC .
Also recommended are the ‘very knowledgeable’ Paul Downes QC at 2 Temple Gardens, who represented the defendant in the $6.8m Standard Chartered v Schulte dispute concerning gasoil sales to Ghana; Nicholas Craig at 3 Verulam Buildings, who is ‘excellent, responsive and readily contactable’ and is a regular presence on LCIA arbitrations; commodities and shipping specialist Sean O’Sullivan at 4 Pump Court, who is noted for his ‘excellent analysis, and very thorough, strong advocacy skills’; and Brick Court Chambers’ Richard Lord QC, who is ‘approachable and articulate in presenting a case’.
Within Insurance and reinsurance, tier 5
2 Temple Gardens is ‘very strong on insurance disputes’. The ‘able and knowledgeable’ Howard Palmer QC acted in the EL trigger litigation. Neil Moody QC is ‘technically excellent’, and ‘a good leader’. The ‘excellent’, ‘very intelligent’ Charles Dougherty QC took silk in 2013, and is acting in Re Cresta (led by Michael Crane QC ). Also recommended are Andrew Miller, Bob Moxon Browne QC, who is an experienced insurance expert, and the ‘exceptionally bright’ Doré Green .
Within Personal injury, 2 Temple Gardens (Benjamin Browne QC) is a third tier set,
At 2 Temple Gardens, Benjamin Browne QC has ‘standout technical excellence and breadth of knowledge’, and Martin Porter QC is ‘gutsy, thorough, and a formidable negotiator’. Michael de Navarro QC is also widely respected. Stephen Archer is ‘someone you do not want against you’, and Roger Harris provides ‘excellent analysis of complex insurance and liability issues’. Christopher Russell is also recommended.
Within Product liability, 2 Temple Gardens (Benjamin Browne QC) is a third tier set,
2 Temple Gardens is ‘an excellent set, from the front desk to counsel’. Neil Moody QC is ‘professional, sensible, and can be relied upon to provide good advice’, and new silk Charles Dougherty QC is ‘technically excellent’, ‘very approachable’, and ‘academic in his thinking, but with a sound, commercial sense’.
Within Professional discipline and regulatory law (including police law) Professional discipline and regulatory law - Leading Silks
Within Professional negligence, 2 Temple Gardens (Benjamin Browne QC) is a third tier set,
2 Temple Gardens ‘houses some real stars’, and its clerks are ‘very responsive and personable’. The ‘hugely experienced’ Robert Moxon Browne QC has ‘a vast legal brain’, and Neil Moody QC is ‘excellent on complex, technical matters’. Very active in solicitors’ negligence cases, new silk Charles Dougherty QC is ‘excellent on his feet, and able to organise his thoughts so that the court can follow his argument’. At junior level, Andrew Miller is ‘brilliant’, Christopher Lundie is ‘intelligent and creative’, and Sonia Nolten is ‘extremely hardworking’.
London Bar: Banking and finance (including consumer credit)
Further information on 2TG – 2 Temple Gardens ()
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about 2TG – 2 Temple Gardens () in other jurisdictions.
Offices in London
- Treasury Panel Lists : Treasury Panel Lists
- Banking and finance (including consumer credit) : Banking and finance
- Clinical negligence and healthcare : Clinical negligence and healthcare
- Commercial litigation : Commercial litigation
- Employment : Employment
- Fraud: civil : Fraud: civil
- Health and safety : Health and safety
- Insurance and reinsurance : Insurance and reinsurance
- Personal injury : Personal injury
- Product liability : Product liability
- Professional discipline and regulatory law (including police law) : Professional discipline and regulatory law (including police law)
- Professional negligence : Professional negligence