- Work 020 7583 1315
- Fax 020 7353 3969
- 382 LONDON CHANCERY LANE
- London Bar > Administrative and public law (including local government)
- London Bar > Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police)
- London Bar > Consumer
- London Bar > Costs
- London Bar > Health and safety
- London Bar > Immigration (including business immigration)
- London Bar > Insurance and reinsurance
- London Bar > Personal injury
- London Bar > Product liability
- London Bar > Public international law
- London Bar > Treasury Panel Lists
Within Administrative and public law (including local government) Administrative and public law - Leading Silks
Within Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police) Civil liberties and human rights - Leading Juniors
Also recommended are Kevin de Haan QC at FTB; Cameron Crowe at 36 Bedford Row, who has ‘outstanding knowledge of trading standards law’; 4 New Square’s Benjamin Williams, for his credit hire expertise; Eliot Woolf at Outer Temple Chambers, who is recommended for travel consumer law and has ‘an excellent eye for detail’, as well as being ‘very good at handling experts’; Alex Glassbrook and Paul McGrath at Temple Garden Chambers, which is noted for its credit hire expertise; and Charlotte Eborall at 3 Verulam Buildings, who is strong in consumer credit matters, and ‘has got everything an instructing solicitor wants’.
Within Costs, Temple Garden Chambers is a second tier set,
‘No case is too much trouble’ for Temple Garden Chambers, which is ‘well run by its clerks’, and whose clients are ‘rewarded with good results at proportionate expense’. ‘At the top of the tree’, Simon Browne QC has ‘an excellent brain that sees things others do not, and presents them in such a way that it all makes sense’. Juniors include the ‘reliable’ and ‘thorough’ Mark James, whose ‘sound preparation for hearings is a great asset’; James Laughland, who is ‘very well prepared, and clever in the way that he approaches the issues’; and Shaman Kapoor, who is noted for his ‘ability to manage clients ’ expectations from the very earliest stage, and for his confidence in court’.
Within Health and safety, Temple Garden Chambers is a second tier set,
Temple Garden Chambers has an impressive track record in health and safety work, and recently bolstered its practice with the addition of the ‘clear and concise’ Jonathan Watt-Pringle QC from Farrar’s Building. Keith Morton QC is ‘a great tactician’ known for his ‘high-calibre advice’. Dominic Adamson is ‘very highly rated’ and has represented Tata Steel, Serco, Biff and Empire Cinemas. Fiona Canby is particularly strong in inquests, and in 2013 was instructed on the three-month inquest into the Lakanal House fire.
Within Personal injury, tier 4
Recommended silks at Temple Garden Chambers include Simon Browne QC, who is ‘always well prepared’, and John Bate-Williams, who ‘consistently provides advice of the highest calibre’. Marcus Grant is ‘courageous, determined, and excellent with clients’. The ‘very bright and hardworking’ Jonathan Watt-Pringle QC recently joined from Farrar’s Building.
Within Product liability, Temple Garden Chambers is a third tier set,
Temple Garden Chambers’ Andrew Prynne QC ‘will pursue every angle for the client’. Experienced junior Dominic Adamson has a broad practice that includes cases involving defective household products, vehicles and motorcycles, and acted in Re Beko concerning fires allegedly caused by fridge freezers.
Further information on Temple Garden Chambers ()
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Temple Garden Chambers () in other jurisdictions.
Offices in London
- Treasury Panel Lists : Treasury Panel Lists
- Administrative and public law (including local government) : Administrative and public law (including local government)
- Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police) : Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police)
- Consumer : Consumer
- Costs : Costs
- Health and safety : Health and safety
- Immigration (including business immigration) : Immigration (including business immigration)
- Insurance and reinsurance : Insurance and reinsurance
- Personal injury : Personal injury
- Product liability : Product liability
- Public international law : Public international law