- Latin America
- United Kingdom - Solicitors
- United Kingdom - The Bar
- United States
- What is the GC Powerlist?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Africa Teams
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Central America
- Ireland Teams
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Middle East Teams
- Nordics Teams
- Russia Teams
- Switzerland Teams
- Client Intelligence Report
- Leadership insight
- Human rights insight
- MINT: the legal challenges of working and investing in emerging economies
- Response to Brexit
- An investigation of the GCC and Middle East legal market
- Litigation and regulatory challenges in financial services
- AI and the law tools of tomorrow:
A special report
- Scottish GCs
- North West clients
- Arbitration backing Africa's investment boom
- Baker McKenzie
- Paul Hastings
- Carlyle Kingswood Global
- GC DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION REPORTS
- Shaping diversity
- By the numbers: Diversity in the US
- How Genius is aiming to overcome the stereotype of male geekiness in technology startups
- Tony West is using his experience to improve diversity and inclusion within PepsiCo
- Prash Naik (Channel 4) talks about the 360° Diversity Charter
- Patrick Rowe describes Accenture's support of diversity
- Shaping the future of the Bar Roundtable
- Chief Marketing Officer Roundtable
- Dispute resolution in Africa roundtable
- GC Diversity and Inclusion Report
- Investing in Indonesia: the role of the in-house lawyer in growing markets
- The Legal Business 100 Debate
- GC Powerlist UK summer reception
- The Brexit debate
- AI and the law
- GC Powerlist: Middle East roundtable
- Alternative disputes: the role of arbitration in Turkey
- The risk debate
- Two visions of nearshoring
- Dissenting perspectives
- Developments in Panama
- The international arbitration summit
- The Global 100 debate - Chasing Alpha
Chambers of Shaun Smith QC and Steven Coupland
Search News and Articles
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
Why the VW emissions-testing scandal is as much about fraud, compliance and liability as it is about clean air.
Arrests over alleged landfill tax fraud have put environment-related business crime in the spotlight. Aziz Rahman explains how such accusations can be challenged.
Government moves to force people to justify the source of their wealth will make the right legal representation even more crucial.
One third of small and medium-sized businesses do not know about the Bribery Act. Here’s what you need to know to avoid falling foul of it.
London has been called the capital of money laundering. So how can you avoid being implicated in it?
How to build an investment fraud defence case that disproves prosecution allegations of dishonesty.
With a town council now officially facing a fraud investigation, we examine what individuals in such a large body should do if they come under suspicion.
The dangers that pension liberation and money laundering pose to those involved in pension funds and management.
The Joint Money Laundering Intelligence Taskforce is an attempt to tackle money laundering in the UK. But it poses challenges for bankers, who have to be sure they respond appropriately if they are to be above suspicion.
Five banks being fined £3.6 billion in the US for manipulating forex is a stark reminder of the legal risks involved in currency trading. Here, Aziz Rahman of Rahman Ravelli examines how the brokers and the traders in forex can avoid legal problems.