Regional Bar : Northern Circuit
Doughty Street Chambers’ Paul Draycott has particular experience in employment work relating to human rights.
Within Overview, Doughty Street Chambers is a first tier set,
Byrom Street Chambers is the go-to set for personal injury and clinical negligence matters, Kings Chambers retains its reputation in commercial, Chancery and planning work, and 9 St John Street is well known for its employment capability. Deans Court Chambers and Exchange Chambers are solid all-round sets, and Atlantic Chambers, St James’s Chambers and 18 St John Street Chambers are also well regarded. Oriel Chambers fields a number of well-respected practitioners in personal injury and employment, and Doughty Street Chambers’ reputation continues to grow.
Regional Bar : Western Circuit
Within Overview Annexes
Further information on Doughty Street Chambers ()
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Doughty Street Chambers () in other jurisdictions.
Offices in London
- Treasury Panel Lists : Treasury Panel Lists
- Administrative and public law (including local government) : Administrative and public law (including local government)
- Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police) : Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police)
- Clinical negligence and healthcare : Clinical negligence and healthcare
- Crime : Crime
- Defamation and privacy : Defamation and privacy
- Education : Education
- Employment : Employment
- Fraud: crime (including money laundering and asset forfeiture) : Fraud: crime (including money laundering and asset forfeiture)
- Immigration (including business immigration) : Immigration (including business immigration)
- Media, entertainment and sport : Media, entertainment and sport
- Product liability : Product liability
- Property litigation (including agriculture and housing) : Property litigation (including agriculture and housing)
- Public international law : Public international law
- Other New Silks : Other New Silks