Peter Knox QCTEMPLE, LONDON, EC4Y 7BJ, ENGLAND
- Work 020 7415 7800
- Fax 020 7415 7811
- 212 LONDON
- London Bar > Administrative and public law (including local government)
- London Bar > Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police)
- London Bar > Commercial litigation
- London Bar > Construction
- London Bar > Employment
- London Bar > Fraud: civil
- London Bar > Immigration (including business immigration)
- London Bar > Insolvency
- London Bar > International arbitration
- London Bar > Media, entertainment and sport
- London Bar > Personal injury
- London Bar > Professional negligence
- London Bar > Property litigation
- London Bar > Treasury Panel Lists
Within Administrative and public law (including local government) Administrative and public law - Leading Silks
Within Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police), 3 Hare Court (Peter Knox QC) is a third tier set,
3 Hare Court’s James Dingemans QC attracts praise for his ‘exceptional ability to absorb information and provide advice in a way that clients can easily understand’. Also recommended are James Guthrie QC, who is ‘smooth’ and ‘sensible’, and ‘always gets his way’; and the ‘excellent’ Peter Knox QC, who is ‘a real fighter’. The ‘knowledgeable’ Thomas Roe is ‘extremely approachable and easy to work with’.
Other recommended silks include ‘gifted advocate’ Michael Black QC at XXIV Old Buildings, who has a busy Middle Eastern practice; the ‘first-rate’ Michael Bowsher QC at Monckton Chambers; and, for PFI matters, Hardwicke’s Nigel Jones QC, who ‘can turn any case around’. 3 Hare Court’s William Godwin is a notable junior who is ‘well versed in international and domestic work’.
Also recommended are ‘tenacious advocate’ Simon Davenport QC and Clara Johnson at 3 Hare Court; the ‘patient and affable’ Charles Raffin and Jonathan Titmuss at Hardwicke; the ‘analytical and user-friendly’ Graeme Halkerston at Wilberforce Chambers; the ‘responsive and assertive’ Stephen Atherton QC and the ‘very approachable, commercial and proactive’ Blair Leahy at 20 Essex Street; the ‘user-friendly’ Bridget Lucas at Fountain Court Chambers; the ‘tactically astute’ Peter Shaw at 9 Stone Buildings; the ‘technically excellent’ David Peters at Essex Court Chambers; and the ‘very high-quality’ Andreas Gledhill at Blackstone Chambers.
Within Media, entertainment and sport,
Other highly respected silks include Andrew Caldecott QC at One Brick Court; Guy Morpuss QC at 20 Essex Street; Stephen Cogley QC at Quadrant Chambers; the ‘robust, client-friendly’ James Dingemans QC at 3 Hare Court, who handles sport disciplinary matters; and new silk Nicholas Randall QC at Devereux, who handles Premier League disciplinary cases.
Within Personal injury, tier 5
At 3 Hare Court, Katherine Deal’s technical knowledge is ‘among the best’; Sarah Crowther is ‘extremely approachable, but makes for a formidable opponent’; and Dan Saxby provides ‘good commercial perspective’. Andrew Young has ‘fantastic client care skills, and is very experienced in the area of tourism law’.
Further information on 3 Hare Court (Peter Knox QC)
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about 3 Hare Court (Peter Knox QC) in other jurisdictions.
Offices in London
- Treasury Panel Lists : Treasury Panel Lists
- Administrative and public law (including local government) : Administrative and public law (including local government)
- Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police) : Civil liberties and human rights (including public inquiry law and actions against the police)
- Commercial litigation : Commercial litigation
- Construction : Construction
- Employment : Employment
- Fraud: civil : Fraud: civil
- Immigration (including business immigration) : Immigration (including business immigration)
- Insolvency : Insolvency
- International arbitration : International arbitration
- Media, entertainment and sport : Media, entertainment and sport
- Personal injury : Personal injury
- Professional negligence : Professional negligence
- Property litigation : Property litigation