- What is the Corporate Counsel 100?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- UK Regional Powerlist
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- United States
- United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- Microsite The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Editor's Letter
- Inside GC: Executive Summary
- In-house survey 2014
- A dangerous game of bluff
- From client to colleague
- Harvard thinking
- How to be Chief Executive of your own career
- Rules of engagement
- The 5-minute financial analysis
- The third way
- The world's greatest management thinker: Clayton Christensen
- What I wish I'd known: moving in-house
- What's your IP strategy?
- Corporate Counsel 100 Brazil roundtable
- Mexico City: Corporate Counsel 100 discussion
- The Legal 500 Corporate Counsel Summit
- Corporate Counsel 100 United States roundtable
- General Counsel: United States
- Intellectual property: debate
- Risk management
- Private equity
- Data security
- Leadership and management
- Intellectual property
Search News and Articles
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
The revised law applicable to Exempted Limited Partnerships (" ELPs "), the Exempted Limited Partnership Law (2014 Revision) (the " Law "), came into force on 2 July 2014.
The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (the "Authority") has recently issued a new Statement of Guidance for Regulated Mutual Funds, in which it sets out the Authority's expectations regarding the corporate governance regime of regulated mutual funds. We set out details of the Authority's guidance and expectations. Read more...
AB Jnr & Another v MB & Others was a significant decision of the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands, relating to a Trust Deed, dated 21 November 1985. The weighty judgment of Hon. Anthony Smellie, CJ, at some 204 pages, follows an In Camera hearing taking place over the course of a 9 week period, between April and June 2012.
The Cayman Islands legislature recently approved the Mutual Funds (Amendments) Bill 2012 which seeks to amend certain definitions within the Mutual Funds Law in order to clarify the regime relating to registration of master funds.