- Work 020 7600 8080
- Fax 020 7600 8080
- London: Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- London: Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- London: Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- London: Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- London: Human resources > Employment: employers and senior executives
- London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- London: Transport > Travel
London: Corporate and commercial
Within Commercial contracts, tier 5
Kemp Little LLP consistently attracts very positive feedback from clients, and has ‘thorough knowledge of servicing contracts’. Particular praise is reserved for team head Calum Murray, who is a ‘nimble and pragmatic negotiator’ and ‘always keeps his eye on the overall objective’.
Within M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m, Kemp Little LLP is a first tier firm,
The team at Kemp Little LLP focuses on technology and digital media, and ‘excels by virtue of the quality of work and advice’. In 2012 it assisted digital agency AKQA on its sale to WPP. Practice head Charles Claisse is ‘an excellent technical lawyer who brings a commercial view to tricky issues’. The ‘exceptional’ Glafkos Tombolis joined in 2012 from Charles Russell LLP.
London: Human resources
Within Employment: employers and senior executives, tier 7
The ‘very professional’ team at Kemp Little LLP has a particular focus on clients in the technology sector, including digital media agencies, software enterprises and e-commerce businesses. Practice head David Williams is ‘very strategic in his approach’. Kathryn Dooks was promoted to the partnership in October 2012.
London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Within Intellectual property, tier 5
Kemp Little LLP has ‘specialist technical knowledge and a keen focus on understanding the current issues’. Paul Garland leads the IP and technology litigation practice, which hired patent litigator Rebecca Halford-Harrison from K&L Gates LLP. Richard Kemp, Paul Hinton and newly promoted partner Jeremy Harris are also recommended.
Within IT and telecoms, Kemp Little LLP is a second tier firm,
Kemp Little LLP is highly regarded for its specialist focus on the IT sector, with clients including Accenture, Sony, Avanade and Spotify. Calum Murray heads the team, which includes Richard Kemp, Paul O’Hare, Andrew Joint and Paul Hinton, who is ‘an experienced lawyer in financial markets matters, very attentive to the client’s needs, and quite proactive in his approach to consultancy’. Senior associate Rachel Iley handles competition law matters.
Within Media and entertainment, Kemp Little LLP is a second tier firm,
Kemp Little LLP has particular expertise in digital media, with computer games clients including Activision, Ubisoft, Mind Candy and online games site King.com. Practice head Calum Murray and IP partner Paul Garland represent LOVEFiLM and Spotify. Paul O’Hare recently advised digital media agency AKQA. Andy Moseby’s team advised Thomson Reuters on acquisitions and divestments.
Further information on Kemp Little LLP
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Kemp Little LLP in other jurisdictions.
Offices in London
- Corporate and commercial : Commercial contracts
- Corporate and commercial : Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial : M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial : Venture capital
- Human resources : Employment: employers and senior executives
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : Media and entertainment
- Transport : Travel