- Work 020 7600 8080
- Fax 020 7600 8080
- London: Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- London: Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- London: Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- London: Human resources > Employment: employers and senior executives
- London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- London: Transport > Travel
London: Corporate and commercial
Within Commercial contracts, tier 4
Kemp Little LLP is raising its profile and demonstrating ‘thorough knowledge' in this area. Commercial contracts is a key focus across the firm, which acts for clients such as Burberry and Ernst and Young. It is advising the latter on its sponsorship of the 2014 Ryder Cup as well as individual golfers. Calum Murray and Andrew Joint are both highly experienced. The firm launched its consultancy business Kemp Little Consulting in 2013.
Within M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m, Kemp Little LLP is a first tier firm,
Recognised for its ‘good M&A capabilities for smaller deals', Kemp Little LLP specialises in technology and digital media, where its clients include FTSE 100 and Fortune 100 companies. Charles Claisse, Andy Moseby and Glafkos Tombolis are the names to note.
Within Venture capital, tier 6
Venture Capital mandates account for a fair proportion of boutique technology and digital media firm Kemp Little LLP’s instructions. Andy Moseby advised Top10.com - a hotel metasearch website - on the UK aspects of the $8m investment in it by a group of investors including Balderton Capital and Accel Partners. Team head Charles Claisse is recommended.
London: Human resources
Within Employment: employers and senior executives, tier 7
David Williams leads the team at Kemp Little LLP, which has a particular focus representing clients in the technology sector. Work includes employment litigation and outsourcing issues, and the firm has seen an increase in instructions on matters involving online defamation by former employees.
London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Within Intellectual property, tier 5
Kemp Little LLP acts for technology sector clients in IP litigation and licensing matters, and has recently advised Ikon Science and SITA. Rebecca Halford-Harrison is the key contact.
Within IT and telecoms, Kemp Little LLP is a second tier firm,
Kemp Little LLP has recently advised on transactional, procurement and contractual matters for clients such as Accenture, EuroMTS, Morgan Stanley and Reckitt Benckiser. The ‘extremely commercial' Calum Murray heads the practice, with Paul O’Hare advising on outsourcings. Andrew Joint focuses on transactional work, and Paul Hinton has expertise in relation to trading platforms. Name partner Richard Kemp left in May 2014 to set up Kemp IT Law.
Within Media and entertainment, Kemp Little LLP is a second tier firm,
Kemp Little LLP provides ‘a very high overall level of service' and its lawyers ‘are very responsive and have great commercial insight'. The firm specialises in digital media and entertainment, and its clients include Thomson Reuters, Activision Blizzard and Buzzfeed. Calum Murray, who leads the team, ‘understands issues immediately, and is a very good sounding board'. Andy Moseby ‘has a sensible approach and is a very likeable guy'. Other key members of the team include Paul O’Hare and Paul Garland.
Within Travel, Kemp Little LLP is a third tier firm,
Kemp Little LLP is noted for TMT expertise for travel industry clients such as Expedia, Japan Airlines International, SITA and Hotels.com. Calum Murray, who is ‘quick to respond and extremely commercial in his advice', heads the team.
Further information on Kemp Little LLP
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Kemp Little LLP in other jurisdictions.
Offices in London
- Corporate and commercial : Commercial contracts
- Corporate and commercial : M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial : Venture capital
- Human resources : Employment: employers and senior executives
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : Media and entertainment
- Transport : Travel