- Work 020 7636 4422
- 82990 MAYFAIR
London: Corporate and commercial
London: Real estate
Within Commercial property, tier 4
Wallace LLP continues to develop its client base in the hospitality and leisure sector, where clients include Paramount Group, Ping Pong, and Giraffe. Matthew Morgan, who joined from Howard Kennedy, acts for Soho Estates.
London: TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Within Intellectual property, tier 5
Wallace LLP’s Michael Clinch handles contentious matters, and Craig Thompson focuses on soft IP commercial work. Clients include media, entertainment, technology, and telecoms companies. Matthew Pryke left to become CEO at Fine & Country, which remains a client of the firm. Benjamin James joined from Bircham Dyson Bell LLP.
Within Media and entertainment, tier 5
Wallace LLP’s ‘robust, commercial advice makes a refreshing change’. John Woodhouse advises nightclub impresario Piers Adams, Wayne Hemmingway, Models 1, and Lovebox. Benjamin James joined from Bircham Dyson Bell LLP, while Matthew Pryke has moved in-house.
Further information on Wallace LLP
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Wallace LLP in other jurisdictions.
Offices in London
- Corporate and commercial : M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Dispute resolution : Commercial litigation
- Real estate : Commercial property
- Real estate : Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : Media and entertainment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : Sport