- Latin America
- United Kingdom - Solicitors
- United Kingdom - The Bar
- United States
- What is the GC Powerlist?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Ireland Teams
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Middle East Teams
- Russia Teams
- Switzerland Teams
- United Kingdom
- Client Intelligence Report
- MINT: the legal challenges of working and investing in emerging economies
- Response to Brexit
- An investigation of the GCC and Middle East legal market
- Litigation and regulatory challenges in financial services
- AI and the law tools of tomorrow:
A special report
- Scottish GCs
- North West clients
- Pan-Europe bribery crackdown
- Arbitration backing Africa's investment boom
- Business thinking
- In-house management
- Career path
- Legal perspective
- Big picture
- In discussion
- Interrogating value
- GC interviews
- The Changing Talent Economy In Sub-Saharan Africa
- Act like a leader, think like a leader
- In-House Life: James Ratcliffe, Art Loss Register>
- Tracking Change for In-House Legal Departments
GC Diversity & Inclusion Report 2016
- Shaping the future of the Bar Roundtable
- Chief Marketing Officer Roundtable
- Dispute resolution in Africa roundtable
- GC Diversity and Inclusion Report
- Investing in Indonesia: the role of the in-house lawyer in growing markets
- The Legal Business 100 Debate
- GC Powerlist UK summer reception
- The Brexit debate
- AI and the law
- GC Powerlist: Middle East roundtable
- Alternative disputes: the role of arbitration in Turkey
- The risk debate
- Two visions of nearshoring
- Dissenting perspectives
- Developments in Panama
- The international arbitration summit
- The Global 100 debate - Chasing Alpha
- New Delhi
Search News and Articles
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
Anand and Anand has been recognized as the Winner- Patents 2016; India at the 7th Annual Asia IP Awards held in Bali on 7th October 2016.
Recent judgments of the Delhi High Court in favour of ISRA are heralding a new appreciation for singers’ creations and the right to receive royalties when their music is played back in a commercial setting. Pravin Anand explains.
The Rules specifically address the issue of excessive delays, backlog of applications at the Patent Office, and higher costs in prosecuting applications, especially for new businesses.
One of the first and biggest trademark disputes in the auto segment has come to an end after seven years, with the final Judgment passed by the Delhi High Court on 8 July 2016, in Toyota Jidosha Kabushiki Kaisha v Deepak Mangal & Others in favour of Toyota.
Dhruv Anand and Udita M. Patro look at the trend of Indian courts granting larger damages in IP cases, particularly those concerned with trademark infringement.
With 2010-2020 declared the ‘decade of innovation’, the Indian government has challenged itself to achieve not only growth, but inclusive growth, discuss Archana Shanker and Vidisha Garg.
A decision of the Delhi High Court hints at presumption of validity of the patents, Archana Shanker discusses.
...DOING BUSINESS (EoDB) IN INDIA!
Managaing Intellectual property has come up with its IP Stars 2016 guide on Patents and Trademarks & Copyright and has recozined its senior practitioners under the following categories:
Anand and Anand has been recognized amongst the FT25 Asia Pacific Headquartered law firms in the FT Asia-Pacific Innovative Lawyers 2016 Report.