- What is the Corporate Counsel 100
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Top 100: Africa
- Top 100: Asia Pacific
- Top 100: Deutschland
- Top 100: Ireland
- Top 100: Latin America
- Top 100: Middle East
- Top 100: Russia
- Top 100: Switzerland
- Top 100: Turkey
- Top 100: United Kingdom
- Top 100: United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- Top 100: United States
- Top 100: United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- Microsite The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Editor's Letter
- Inside GC: Executive Summary
- A dangerous game of bluff
- From client to colleague
- Harvard thinking
- How to be Chief Executive of your own career
- Rules of engagement
- The 5-minute financial analysis
- The third way
- The world's greatest management thinker: Clayton Christensen
- What I wish I'd known: moving in-house
- What's your IP strategy?
- Where are all the lawyer-CEOs?
- Whistleblowers and the in-house lawyer
Search News and Articles
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
This update discusses the High Court's decision in the case of Societe Des Produits Nestle SA and another v Petra Foods Ltd . Nestle SA (" Nestle ") filed a suit in 2012 claiming that "Take It", a series of rectangular-shaped wafer products made by Petra Foods Ltd (" Petra Foods ") infringed on Nestle's trade mark rights and copyright.
This article is the fourth and last in a series of legal updates relating to the amendments to the Singapore Companies Act to be effected by the Companies (Amendment) Act 2014. This Legal Update discusses the amendments and related issues in the following areas which pertain to directors:
The Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill proposes to allow rank-and-file trade unions to represent executives for collective bargaining. Ahead of the legislative amendments coming into effect, the Ministry of Manpower, together with its tripartite partners, the Singapore National Employers Federation and the National Trades Union Congress, has released new Guidelines on Extending the Scope of Union Representation for Executives.
This update reports recent developments on the status of the Protection from Harassment Act 2014 (" Act ") in Singapore.
In a decision by the Singapore High Court (Towa Corporation v ASM Technology Singapore Pte Ltd & Anor  SGHCR 16, an in-depth examination of the rules allowing the court to order a pre-trial inspection has disclosed that the Singapore rules do not allow for such inspection of an allegedly patent infringing process.
Amendments to the Companies Act: (1) multiple-vote shares and non-voting shares; (2) electronic regiThis update is the third in a series of updates discussing the amendments brought about by the Companies (Amendment) Bill 2014 and discusses two of the significant amendments to the Companies Act, which are:
Drew & Napier acted for CapitaLand Limited (" CapitaLand ") on its joint venture with a subsidiary of Credo Group (" CG ") to develop an integrated development in Central Jakarta, Indonesia. CapitaLand and CG will each hold a 50% stake in the joint venture.
29 Oct 2014
This article discusses some of the recent developments in the healthcare regulatory landscape in Singapore.
On 11 September 2014, the Personal Data Protection Commission (" PDPC ") issued the finalised: