TOP tier recommendations
Scotland : Real estate > Commercial property: Elsewhere in Scotland
Scotland : Real estate > Construction
Scotland : Real estate > Planning
Scotland : Corporate and commercial
Scotland : Dispute resolution
Within Debt recovery, McClure Naismith LLP is a first tier firm,
McClure Naismith LLP has expertise in consumer finance debt recovery. Glasgow-based Frank Johnstone leads the team, which acts for clients including Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Lloyds Banking Group and Siemens Financial Services.
Scotland : Finance
Within Banking and finance, McClure Naismith LLP is a third tier firm,
McClure Naismith LLP provides ‘great value for money and considerable experience’ in secured lending matters, including property and asset finance. It has made a concerted effort to develop specialist strength in insolvency, recruiting Mark Parkhouse from McGrigors LLP in 2011. John Blackwood leads the team, which includes Paul Kenneth, who has ‘an excellent understanding and provides great service’.
Scotland : Human resources
Within Employment, McClure Naismith LLP is a third tier firm,
McClure Naismith LLP advises on the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, including dismissals and employment disputes, disciplinary and grievance matters, and business reorganisations. Alan Thomson leads the team.
Scotland : Insurance
Scotland : Private client
Scotland : Projects, energy and natural resources
Within Projects, McClure Naismith LLP is a second tier firm,
McClure Naismith LLP’s client base spans public sector entities (for example, NHS Lanarkshire), investors (Amber Infrastructure), contractors (Miller Group) and funders (Landsbanki and Helaba), giving it expertise on all sides of a project. Steven Brown heads the practice.
Scotland : Real estate
Within Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
Within Commercial property: Elsewhere in Scotland Commercial property: retail occupiers
Within Construction, McClure Naismith LLP is a third tier firm,
Scotland : TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Within Intellectual property, McClure Naismith LLP is a second tier firm,
McClure Naismith LLP advised AEGON Asset Management UK on a global rebranding exercise. Other clients include the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland and Kames Capital. Euan Duncan heads the practice.
Further information on McClure Naismith LLP
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about McClure Naismith LLP in other jurisdictions.
- Corporate and commercial : Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Dispute resolution : Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution : Debt recovery
- Finance : Banking and finance
- Finance : Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Human resources : Employment
- Insurance : Personal injury: defender
- Private client : Family
- Private client : Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Projects, energy and natural resources : Projects
- Real estate : Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate : Commercial property: Elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate : Construction
- Real estate : Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) : Intellectual property