- Latin America
- United Kingdom - Solicitors
- United Kingdom - The Bar
- United States
- What is the GC Powerlist?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- UK Regional Powerlist
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom - In-house Teams
- United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- United States
- United States - In-house Teams
- United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2015 - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2015 - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2014 - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2014 - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Business thinking
- In-house management
- Career path
- Legal perspective
- Big picture
- In discussion
- Interrogating value
- GC interviews
- Doing it differently
- What I want from my GC
- From client to colleague: Github
- Welcome to lawyerland
- Learning how to be good from the 'bad' guys
- LinkedIn's legal department
- The dark side of the moon
- In-house got talent
- The Legal 500 roundtable - Munich 2015
- GC roundtable - talent management
- GC Powerlist Brazil roundtable
- Mexico City: GC Powerlist discussion
- Corporate Counsel Summit
- GC Powerlist United States roundtable
- General Counsel: United States
- Financial litigation
- Legal Business 100 Debate
- Leveraged Finance Debate
- Legal Business Global 100 Debate
- Intellectual property: debate
- Private equity
Search News and Articles
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
Since introduced into Danish Law with effect of 1 January 2008 the Danish judicial system has gained its first important experiences with class action as a way of handling disputes with multiple similar claims. At Lundsgaard & Partnere... Don't bank on it
Partner Søren Stenderup Jensen and Assistant Attorney Sebina Harder have written the article "Water plans and buffer strips: reducing emissions into watercourses", which has been published in the current edition of International Law Office (ILO).
Legal Consultant Casper Bjerregaard Eskildsen has published the article "Insourcing and Outsourcing in a VAT Context" in the latest issue of Intertax.
Partner Søren Stenderup Jensen and Senior Attorney Ellen Skodborggaard have contributed the article "Monster Rain: Further advice on how to avoid damage from flooding" to the latest issue of International Law Office (ILO).
The latest issue of the International Law Office (ILO) newsletter on environmental law includes the article "Agency introduces guidelines on low frequency noise from wind turbines" by Søren Stenderup Jensen and Sebina Harder .
Health and safety at work The amendments to the Danish Anti-Smoking Act recently entered into force, and workplace smoking policies may therefore need to be amended.
Discrimination - Equal Treatment Act The question of whether EU law entitles an employee under notice to receive pay during the notice period if this period coincides with a period of unpaid parental leave will be considered by the Danish Supreme Court.
Discrimination - Equal Treatment Act Supreme Court ruling on compensation under the Part-Time Employment Act A dental assistant who was dismissed after refusing to work full time was awarded 3 months’ pay by the Danish Supreme Court.
Discrimination - Equal Treatment Act The Danish Supreme Court refuses to refer the issue of lower pay and termination due to age of under-18s to the EU Court. Age discrimination is prohibited by the Danish Anti-Discrimination Act and the Employment Equality Directive. In Denmark, however, this general principle is subject to the derogation that employers are permitted to pay under-18s less than adults and to terminate their employment once they turn 18, so long as the employer is comprised by a collective agreement containing specific provisions on under-18s in relation to recruitment, payment and termination.
Holiday The EU Court recently ruled that employees who fall sick during holiday are entitled to replacement holiday.