South West : Corporate and commercial
South West : Crime, fraud and licensing
Within Licensing, Kitsons LLP is a third tier firm,
Rob Newman’s team at Kitsons LLP regularly assists in all types of licensing applications, and recently acted for EX4 nightclub in review proceedings brought by the Police and the Environmental Protection Department. Clients appreciate the group’s ‘personal touch’.
South West : Dispute resolution
Within Commercial litigation: The West Country, Kitsons LLP is a third tier firm,
James Cross leads Kitsons LLP’s team, which acts for clients including Marsh Toyota, Torquay Boys Grammar School, and EW Glendinning. Andrew Perkins has strength in commercial contact disputes, shareholder litigation and partnership matters.
South West : Finance
South West : Human resources
Further information on Kitsons LLP
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Kitsons LLP in other jurisdictions.
- Corporate and commercial : Corporate and commercial: The West Country
- Crime, fraud and licensing : Licensing
- Dispute resolution : Commercial litigation: The West Country
- Finance : Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Human resources : Employment: The West Country
- Real estate : Commercial property: The West Country