- Latin America
- United Kingdom - Solicitors
- United Kingdom - The Bar
- United States
- What is the GC Powerlist?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- UK Regional Powerlist
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom - In-house Teams
- United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- United States
- United States - In-house Teams
- United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2015 - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2015 - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2014 - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2014 - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Business thinking
- In-house management
- Career path
- Legal perspective
- Big picture
- In discussion
- Interrogating value
- GC interviews
- Doing it differently
- What I want from my GC
- From client to colleague: Github
- Welcome to lawyerland
- Learning how to be good from the 'bad' guys
- LinkedIn's legal department
- The dark side of the moon
- In-house got talent
- The Legal 500 roundtable - Munich 2015
- GC roundtable - talent management
- GC Powerlist Brazil roundtable
- Mexico City: GC Powerlist discussion
- Corporate Counsel Summit
- GC Powerlist United States roundtable
- General Counsel: United States
- Financial litigation
- Legal Business 100 Debate
- Leveraged Finance Debate
- Legal Business Global 100 Debate
- Intellectual property: debate
- Private equity
- Work +43 1 205 206 0
- Fax +43 1 205 206 207
- Austria > Intellectual property and media
Within Intellectual property and media, Gassauer-Fleissner is a third tier firm,
Gassauer-Fleissner is well regarded for patent and trade mark litigation, but the firm also handles non-contentious IP and media matters. Clients include AstraZeneca and Novartis. Christian Gassauer-Fleissner and Dominik Göbel are key contacts.
Further information on Gassauer-Fleissner
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Gassauer-Fleissner in other jurisdictions.
Offices in Vienna
Search News and Articles
As one of its main environmental objectives, EU Directive 2000/60/EC ("Water Framework Directive" – WFD), in concreto its art 4, requires all Member States to achieve – subject to several exemptions, such as the possibility to extend the timeframe – the "good status" of all surface water bodies and groundwater bodies by 22 December 2015. read more...
The draft tax bill introduced in the Austrian Parliament last week will implement the most significant tax reform in the country's history. read more...
Turkey: Will the Constitutional Court's Latest Cancellation of the Provisions of the Trademark DecreTrademark or/and service mark applications can be filed in Turkey in accordance with the Decree Law No. 556 (“Decree Law”) enacted in 1995. read more...
For the last few years, Turkey's hospital campus programme, also known as hospital PPP's, has been one of the most discussed topics in the country's infrastructure sector and legal environment. read more...
In its new "Administrative instructions 2015/2", the NSSO has now set the maximum indemnity for home office expenses at 119,61 EUR per month.
Austria recently experienced a significant boom in start-ups(1) and has produced some major international players (eg, Runtastic, bwin, last.fm and Whatchado). That said, starting a business in Austria requires an understanding of the peculiarities of the legal system. This update discusses some of the common legal risks and issues that come along with starting a business in Austria. read more...
In mid-May 2015, the Austrian government published the text of the changes in the country's tax system that will enter into force on 1 January 2016. One aspect of these impending changes that has not yet been subject to wider discussion is a modification in the rules to the Real Estate Transfer Tax ("RETT") on Share Deals. read more...
In light of its recently revised state aid regulations, it seems that Turkey is aiming to increase the appetite of foreign investors, who have become more cautious about investing in the country on account of the lacklustre global economy. The Turkish Prime Minister announced the new state aid package on 2 April 2015; the regulations entered into force on 8 April 2015. These new measures increase the support provided for investments, in particular to those that are made during the course of the current year (2015). read more...
The international Aarhus Convention was concluded by both the European Union and its member states ('mixed agreement'). The convention lays down procedural safeguards in environmental decision-making processes. The Aarhus Convention consists of three pillars: read more...
On March 5 2015 Austria's agriculture, forestry, environment and water economics minister presented a draft law to amend the Chemicals Act and the Biocidal Products Act. The proposed amendments are the last steps towards the final standardisation of the classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures in accordance with EU Regulation 1272/2008 (the 'CPL Regulation'). The amendments simplify the term 'toxin' and shift the existing toxin purchase permit system to a simplified system of toxin purchase certificates. Read more...