- Latin America
- United Kingdom - Solicitors
- United Kingdom - The Bar
- United States
- What is the GC Powerlist?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom Teams
- United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- United States
- United States - Rising Stars
- United States Teams
- Client Intelligence Report
- Response to Brexit
- An investigation of the GCC and Middle East legal market
- Litigation and regulatory challenges in financial services
- AI and the law tools of tomorrow:
A special report
- Scottish GCs
- North West clients
- Pan-Europe bribery crackdown
- Arbitration backing Africa's investment boom
- Gaining access to North Africa
- Anti-corruption in Asia
- Business thinking
- In-house management
- Career path
- Legal perspective
- Big picture
- In discussion
- Interrogating value
- GC interviews
- Ghost in the machine: AI law, ethics - what does it mean for you?
- In-house life: Ton Van Den Bosch, International Container Terminal Services, Inc.
- The view from the top: Ellis Watson
- Procurement and legal - a perfect storm
GC Diversity & Inclusion Report 2016
- The Legal Business 100 Debate
- GC Powerlist UK summer reception
- The Brexit debate
- AI and the law
- GC Powerlist: Middle East roundtable
- Alternative disputes: the role of arbitration in Turkey
- The risk debate
- Two visions of nearshoring
- Dissenting perspectives
- Developments in Panama
- The international arbitration summit
- The Global 100 debate - Chasing Alpha
- Cyber security
- North Africa - through the gate
- North West Clients
- Scottish GCs
- The Legal 500 rankings
- Firm profile
Further information on Lansky, Ganzger + Partner (LGP)
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Lansky, Ganzger + Partner (LGP) in other jurisdictions.
Offices in Vienna
- Commercial, corporate and M&A : Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution : Dispute resolution
- EU and competition : EU and competition
- TMT : TMT
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Offices in Sarajevo
Search News and Articles
Nun hat die Fracking-Welle also auch Österreich im Griff. Während bisher die nationale Erdgasförderung kaum von der Öffentlichkeit wahrgenommen wurde und vielmehr die großen internationalen Pipeline-Projekte und die damit verbundene Versorgungssicherheit respektive die Unabhängigkeit von Russland bzw. von den Transit-Staaten im Vordergrund stand, rüsten sich aufgrund großer Funde im Weinviertel nunmehr Energieunternehmen auf der einen und Umweltorganisationen sowie Anrainer auf der anderen Seite zum Schlagabtausch in Österreich. Der Gesetzgeber reagierte darauf mit einer Novellierung des Umweltverträglichkeitsprüfungsgesetzes durch Implementierung eines neuen Tatbestandes.- Lansky, Ganzger & Partner Rechtsanwälte GmbH
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
It is a frequent and widespread misperception that private joint stock company that issued registered documentary shares (listinné akcie na meno) does not need to have any contact at all with the Slovak public authority in the area of securities, Central Securities Depository of the Slovak Republic ("CSD").
The right of squeeze out is the right of a majority shareholder in the joint stock company whose shares have been traded on regulated market to require from all the remaining (minority) shareholders to sell him their shares at a fair price.
On January 1, 2012 the Act No. 387/2011 Coll. amending the Act No. 136/2001 Coll. on Protection of Economic Competition (the „Amendment“), entered into force.
NEW LIABILITY OF DIRECTORS
One of the responses of the Slovak government to the financial and economic crisis is the latest amendment of the Labour Code. Its declared aims is, inter alia, to (i) reduce employers' costs, mainly in relation to the redundancy payments, (ii) introduce more flexible employment relationships (iii) enable more tailor-made solutions for the respective employer and (iv) weaken the position of trade unions by allowing also works councils and works trustees to negotiate and conclude plant-level agreements with the similar content and effect as that of collective agreements; this goes hand in hand with the change of basic concept of these agreements as they are now allowed to introduce also some less advantageous employment conditions than minimums referred to under the law.
The successful financial close of first major PPP project in Slovakia related to construction and operation of R1 expressway should be without any doubt regarded as important milestone in facilitating of partnership between the public and private sector in the Central and Eastern European region. This article briefly outlines legal regulation of PPP in the Slovak Republic and recent developments in Slovak law aiming to provide additional comfort for financing parties interested in partnership with public sector through PPP projects as well as certain outstanding legal issues which investors should take into account when considering their participation in such projects.
Are you considering real estate investment in Slovakia? This article should provide you with a review of risks and fundamentals concerning the acquisition of real estate property in the Slovak Republic.