- What is the Corporate Counsel 100?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- UK Regional Powerlist
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- United States
- United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- Microsite The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Editor's Letter
- Inside GC: Executive Summary
- In-house survey 2014
- A dangerous game of bluff
- From client to colleague
- Harvard thinking
- How to be Chief Executive of your own career
- Rules of engagement
- The 5-minute financial analysis
- The third way
- The world's greatest management thinker: Clayton Christensen
- What I wish I'd known: moving in-house
- What's your IP strategy?
- Corporate Counsel 100 Brazil roundtable
- Mexico City: Corporate Counsel 100 discussion
- The Legal 500 Corporate Counsel Summit
- Corporate Counsel 100 United States roundtable
- General Counsel: United States
- Intellectual property: debate
- Risk management
- Private equity
- Data security
- Leadership and management
- Intellectual property
Further information on Lansky, Ganzger + Partner (LGP)
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Lansky, Ganzger + Partner (LGP) in other jurisdictions.
Offices in Vienna
- Central and Eastern Europe : Central and Eastern Europe
- Corporate and M&A : Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution : Dispute resolution
- EU and competition : EU and competition
- Employment : Employment
- IT and telecoms : IT and telecoms
- Intellectual property and media : Intellectual property and media
- Real estate and construction : Real estate and construction
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Offices in Sarajevo
Search News and Articles
Nun hat die Fracking-Welle also auch Österreich im Griff. Während bisher die nationale Erdgasförderung kaum von der Öffentlichkeit wahrgenommen wurde und vielmehr die großen internationalen Pipeline-Projekte und die damit verbundene Versorgungssicherheit respektive die Unabhängigkeit von Russland bzw. von den Transit-Staaten im Vordergrund stand, rüsten sich aufgrund großer Funde im Weinviertel nunmehr Energieunternehmen auf der einen und Umweltorganisationen sowie Anrainer auf der anderen Seite zum Schlagabtausch in Österreich. Der Gesetzgeber reagierte darauf mit einer Novellierung des Umweltverträglichkeitsprüfungsgesetzes durch Implementierung eines neuen Tatbestandes.- Lansky, Ganzger & Partner Rechtsanwälte GmbH
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
At the beginning of 2013 the Competition Authority, which has been under new leadership since 2012, presented plans for future reform to the public. It presented a paper entitled "The Antimonopoly Office of the Slovak Republic - Its Mission and Policy - Orientation for the Next Period", summarising the authority's strategy for the near future.(1) It also presented for public discussion a draft amendment of the Competition Act.
This guide provides corporate counsel and international practitioners with a comprehensive worldwide legal analysis of the laws and regulations of mergers and acquisitions. This article appeared in the 2013 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Mergers & Acquisitions; published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London. www.iclg.co.uk.
This guide provides the international practitioner and in-house counsel with a comprehensive worldwide legal analysis of the laws and regulations of real estate. This article appeared in the 2013 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Real Estate; published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London. www.iclg.co.uk )
A new amendment to the Slovak Commercial Code (Act No. 9/2013 Coll.) has been passed by the Slovak legislator (the "CC Amendment"), mainly as a result of implementation of the EU directive on combating late payment in commercial transactions. Effective 1 February 2013, the CC Amendment brings forward the following key changes:
A substantial amendment of the Slovak Labour Code, Act No. 311/2001 Coll., (the "Amendment"), the second in less than two years, will come into force on 1 January 2013. The Amendment, which generally strengthens the position of employees in employment relations, was adopted despite heavy criticism from employers, who warned that it might that it might cause massive layoffs on the Slovak job market.
The new amendment to Slovakia's VAT Act inter alia complicates the transfers of shares in limited liability companies.
The new amendment to Slovakia’s VAT Act inter alia complicates the transfers of shares in limited liability companies.
As a part of its anti-corruption agenda, the Slovak government introduced a contracts publication duty as from 1 January 2011. Various practical difficulties have emerged since then.
The new Slovak energy legislation will come into force in the autumn 2012, changing rules for the energy sector and implementing relevant European Union directives, above all the Third Energy Package.