- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2013
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- Microsite The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
5 IBRAHIM NAGUIB STREET, GARDEN CITY, CAIRO 11451, EGYPT
- Work +20 2 2798 0200
- Fax +20 2 2798 0295
Search News and Articles
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
A number of refinements have been made to the "economic citizenship" programme described in our news item dated 22 April 2013. The main changes are as follows:
Egyptian Competition Law No 3 of 2005 is likely to be amended very shortly. The contemplated amendments, now in a late stage of discussion and expected to be imminently issued as law by the ruling military council, are aimed at:
No merger control or approval regulation currently exists in Egypt.2 Therefore, the focus of this chapter will not be the peculiarities of Egypt's past experience but rather the prospective peculiarities of the Egyptian merger control framework.