TOP tier recommendations
Austria: Banking and finance
Within Banking and finance, tier 4
Graf & Pitkowitz’s service is ‘far above the market standard’ with quick response times, ‘flexibility’ and very high ‘problem-solving capacities’. It is currently assisting Brazilian oil company Petrobras with cross-border projects involving Austria. Stephan Schmalzl combines ‘deep knowledge’ with ‘a very practical approach’.
Austria: Corporate and M&A
Austria: Dispute resolution
Austria: EU and competition
Austria: Insolvency and corporate recovery
Within Insolvency and corporate recovery, Graf & Pitkowitz is a first tier firm,
As well as being active in domestic restructuring matters, Graf & Pitkowitz advised a financial institution on the restructuring of a cross-border financing initially granted to an Austrian natural gas transporter, an international matter indicative of the firm’s reach and capabilities. The team is led by Alexander Isola, with support from three other partners.
Austria: Intellectual property and media
Austria: Private client
Austria: Public procurement
Within Public procurement, Graf & Pitkowitz is a second tier firm,
Graf & Pitkowitz is ‘unpretentious, flexible and open-minded’, with ‘great, business-oriented understanding’. It acted on several large tender contracts and bids. Stephan Schmalzl is ‘very professional on details’ as well as having ‘great overall knowledge’.
Further information on Graf & Pitkowitz
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Graf & Pitkowitz in other jurisdictions.
- Banking and finance : Banking and finance
- Capital markets : Capital markets
- Corporate and M&A : Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution : Dispute resolution
- EU and competition : EU and competition
- Employment : Employment
- Insolvency and corporate recovery : Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Intellectual property and media : Intellectual property and media
- Private client : Private client
- Public procurement : Public procurement
- Real estate and construction : Real estate and construction