- What is the Corporate Counsel 100
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Top 100: Africa
- Top 100: Asia Pacific
- Top 100: Deutschland
- Top 100: Ireland
- Top 100: Latin America
- Top 100: Middle East
- Top 100: Russia
- Top 100: Switzerland
- Top 100: Turkey
- Top 100: United Kingdom
- Top 100: United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- Top 100: United States
- Top 100: United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- Microsite The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Editor's Letter
- Inside GC: Executive Summary
- A dangerous game of bluff
- From client to colleague
- Harvard thinking
- How to be Chief Executive of your own career
- Rules of engagement
- The 5-minute financial analysis
- The third way
- The world's greatest management thinker: Clayton Christensen
- What I wish I'd known: moving in-house
- What's your IP strategy?
- Where are all the lawyer-CEOs?
- Whistleblowers and the in-house lawyer
Search News and Articles
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
Inside this issue: Latest case law in labour matters Protection of proprietary in-terests of a company at the European Court of human rights — why not? Assessing the transfer of an undertaking NEWS – ANNOUNCEMENTS – EVENTS
The amendments made - Significant amendments to the Commercial Law regarding reorganization of companies, convening of shareholders’ meetings, as well as declaring the beneficial owners came into effect on 1 and 13 July 2011.
Legal News at Your Glance - European Union: Treaty of Lisbon signed -- Estonia: Changes in Income Tax Act -- Latvia: Latvian Supreme Court upholds restrictive doctrine of foreign state immunity -- Lithuania: Amendments in the business accounting standards
A practical insight to cross-border Corporate Tax work
This article covers two topics (1) Estonian employment contracts and their termination (2) Amendments in Law “On State Social Insurance”
Latvia: 2007 year in review.
The new Insolvency Law has come in to force as of 1st January 2008
Read entire article by clicking here...