WKB acts as partner of the conference “Legal and financial consequences of the Act on...
The conference "Legal and financial consequences of the Act on Transmission Corridors" organised by Hallmark Events will be held in Warsaw on 26 June 2012. WKB Wierciński, Kwieciński, Baehr will act as the contents partner of the event.
Key topics of the conference:
- Entities using the Act on Transmission Corridors
- Determining legal relations between real property owners and network enterprises - planned changes
- Changes in administrative procedures
- Establishing a transmission corridor - from "A" to "Z"
- Changes of the process of preparation of structural line investments in the light of the Spatial Planning and Development Act and the Construction Law Act
- Transmission corridors vs spatial planning in the voivodeship
- Solutions suggested in the Act on Transmission Corridors vs practical experience regarding application of the applicable special purpose Acts
- Methods of determining compensation and remuneration for real property owners with reference to the solutions suggested in the Act on Transmission Corridors
We particularly invite the following groups to attend the conference:
- Representatives of the following sectors: energy, gas, heat, sewerage
- Representatives of territorial self-government units responsible for the spatial planning and development process, investment and urban technical infrastructure
WKB will be represented by:
Bartłomiej Jankowski, advocate, partner, lecturer of the feature "Significance of the new special purpose Act in the legal system - Act on Transmission Corridors vs other special purpose Acts and a member of the panel discussion "Suggested legal solutions and the present practice - will the new law accelerate the realisation of investments and modernisation of road transport infrastructure"
Maciej Szambelańczyk, legal counsel, lecturer of the features "Determining legal relations between real property owners and network enterprises - present practice vs planned changes" and "Practical experience regarding application of the applicable special purpose Acts vs solutions suggested in the Act on Transmission Corridors"
For more information please visit www.wkb.com.pl