- Latin America
- United Kingdom - Solicitors
- United Kingdom - The Bar
- United States
- What is the GC Powerlist?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Ireland Teams
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Middle East Teams
- Russia Teams
- Switzerland Teams
- United Kingdom
- Client Intelligence Report
- Human rights insight
- MINT: the legal challenges of working and investing in emerging economies
- Response to Brexit
- An investigation of the GCC and Middle East legal market
- Litigation and regulatory challenges in financial services
- AI and the law tools of tomorrow:
A special report
- Scottish GCs
- North West clients
- Pan-Europe bribery crackdown
- Arbitration backing Africa's investment boom
- Business thinking
- In-house management
- Career path
- Legal perspective
- Big picture
- In discussion
- Interrogating value
- GC interviews
- The Changing Talent Economy In Sub-Saharan Africa
- Act like a leader, think like a leader
- In-House Life: James Ratcliffe, Art Loss Register>
- Tracking Change for In-House Legal Departments
GC Diversity & Inclusion Report 2016
- Shaping the future of the Bar Roundtable
- Chief Marketing Officer Roundtable
- Dispute resolution in Africa roundtable
- GC Diversity and Inclusion Report
- Investing in Indonesia: the role of the in-house lawyer in growing markets
- The Legal Business 100 Debate
- GC Powerlist UK summer reception
- The Brexit debate
- AI and the law
- GC Powerlist: Middle East roundtable
- Alternative disputes: the role of arbitration in Turkey
- The risk debate
- Two visions of nearshoring
- Dissenting perspectives
- Developments in Panama
- The international arbitration summit
- The Global 100 debate - Chasing Alpha
ContactsJorge Grau (email@example.com)
Alejandro Angulo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Other officesLas Palmas
Number of lawyers 31
at this office 24
Above material supplied by Grau & Angulo.
Search News and Articles
Spain has recently been referred to as one of the "hottest" European countries in terms of debt sales, specifically of non-performing loans. This should not come as a surprise in a scenario in which independent audits as of June 2012 revealed a EUR 62 billion capital shortfall in Spanish banks and in which the Spanish rate of non-performing loans stayed above eight per cent of all loans.
On October 11, the Official State Gazette published Law 38/2011 on the reform of Law 22/2003 of July 9 on Bankruptcy that entails a broad and ambitious procedure to modify bankruptcy legislation.
OPINION - ON DATA IN THE CLOUDS OR DIGITAL PHOTOCOPIERS
Chapter IV, Title III of the Bankruptcy Act (hereinafter, the "BA") regulates the filing of actions against the activity of debtors declared bankrupt in order to return to the bankrupt estate certain assets which the legislator considers should never have been taken away.
The employer has the possibility to contest the candidate lists in the event that a candidate does not comply with the conditions for eligibility. The Supreme Court recently confirmed that this is only possible within the strict terms provided in the social elections procedure.
Urgent Measures for the reform of collective bargaining.
Commercial …………………………. Strengthening Financial System Law on a Sustainable Economy
(1) Mercantile: Liberalizing actions in the tax and labor areas in order to encourage investment and create employment. (2) Litigation: Reform of the Penal Code (Organic Law 5/2010 of June 22). (3) Labor: Paternity Leave. Maintenance of employment and professional training. IPREM and SMI for 2011. Self Employed Workers. Pensions. Placement Agencies. (4) Tax: Changes: personal income tax, company tax, income tax for non residents, tax on patrimony transfers and documented legal acts, VAT.
We live in a globalized world where people, goods and money can move freely between national borders. It is perfectly possibly to buy a computer manufactured in Tokyo from a sales company established in Bangladesh, while sitting outdoors on a terrace in Rome. In this context, with transnational commerce and business relations constantly expanding, it is logical that international litigation is becoming increasingly commonplace.