- Latin America
- United Kingdom - Solicitors
- United Kingdom - The Bar
- United States
- What is the GC Powerlist?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- UK Regional Powerlist
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom - In-house Teams
- United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- United States
- United States - In-house Teams
- United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2015 - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2015 - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2014 - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards 2014 - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Business thinking
- In-house management
- Career path
- Legal perspective
- Big picture
- In discussion
- Interrogating value
- GC interviews
- Doing it differently
- What I want from my GC
- From client to colleague: Github
- Welcome to lawyerland
- Learning how to be good from the 'bad' guys
- LinkedIn's legal department
- The dark side of the moon
- In-house got talent
- The Legal 500 roundtable - Munich 2015
- GC roundtable - talent management
- GC Powerlist Brazil roundtable
- Mexico City: GC Powerlist discussion
- Corporate Counsel Summit
- GC Powerlist United States roundtable
- General Counsel: United States
- Financial litigation
- Legal Business 100 Debate
- Leveraged Finance Debate
- Legal Business Global 100 Debate
- Intellectual property: debate
- Private equity
- The Legal 500 rankings
- Firm profile
- Press releases
- Lawyer profiles
- Main work contacts
Borenius Group consists of over 200 lawyers in six jurisdictions; Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and New York US.
The member firms of Borenius Group are separate legal entities practising advocacy for their own account and following their respective local Bar rules.
Number of lawyers 35
Above material supplied by Borenius.
Search News and Articles
The Finnish CFC legislation implies that a Finnish company may be subject to income tax for its share of the profit of a CFC regardless of whether these profits are distributed by the CFC to its shareholders or not. A CFC is defined as a foreign corporation owned and controlled by a Finnish tax resident that pays income tax in its domicile at a rate less than 60% of the Finnish corporate income tax rate.- Attorneys at law Borenius Ltd
The draft tax bill introduced in the Austrian Parliament last week will implement the most significant tax reform in the country's history. read more...
Turkey: Will the Constitutional Court's Latest Cancellation of the Provisions of the Trademark DecreTrademark or/and service mark applications can be filed in Turkey in accordance with the Decree Law No. 556 (“Decree Law”) enacted in 1995. read more...
The entry of foreigners into Turkey, visa requirements, principles and procedures of the scope and application of international protection, regulations and novelties on establishment, duties and the mandate of General Directorate of Immigration Management (“General Directorate”) is regulated by the Law on Foreigners and International Protection No. 6458 that was published on April 11, 2013. The Law on Foreigners and International Protection No. 6458 (“the Law”) has entered into force on April 11, 2014 and has abrogated the formal Law on Residence and Travels of Foreigners in Turkey No. 5683 by entering into force.
The International Comparative Legal Guide to Employment & Labour Law 2015 Edition
On December 10, 2014, the proposed legislation for the Environmental Pollution Damage Compensation and Recovery Act (the “Environmental Damage Compensation Act”) was passed by the National Assembly by unanimous votes of the present members. This Act will enter into force one year after the date of its promulgation, provided that, however, the obligation to subscribe environmental liability insurance under Article 17 will be enforced 18 months after tis promulgation.
The winners of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards for Asia-Pacific were announced on the 10th June 2015 at an awards ceremony held in Hong Kong.
For the last few years, Turkey's hospital campus programme, also known as hospital PPP's, has been one of the most discussed topics in the country's infrastructure sector and legal environment. read more...
On August 6, 2013, the Ministry of Strategy and Finance announced proposed tax law amendments for 2015, most of which would take effect on January 1, 2015 if enacted into law. The main items as currently proposed are summarized below but are subject to change during the National Assembly’s legislative review later this year.
SyCipLaw contributed the Philippine Chapter of Insurance Regulation in Asia Pacific – Ten things to know about 20 countries published by Norton Rose.
REMINDER ON THE REGULATORY FRAMEWORK ON PAYMENT INSTITUTIONS AND ELECTRONIC MONEY INSTITUTIONS