- What is the Corporate Counsel 100?
- How to nominate in-house counsel
- Australia/New Zealand
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- UK Regional Powerlist
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom - Rising Stars
- United States
- United States - Rising Stars
- How do the awards work?
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards 2014
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - In-house winners
- The Legal 500 United States Awards - Law firm winners
- The Legal 500 Latin America Awards (coming soon)
- Microsite The Legal 500 Germany Awards (coming soon)
- Frequently asked questions
- Editor's Letter
- Inside GC: Executive Summary
- In-house survey 2014
- A dangerous game of bluff
- From client to colleague
- Harvard thinking
- How to be Chief Executive of your own career
- Rules of engagement
- The 5-minute financial analysis
- The third way
- The world's greatest management thinker: Clayton Christensen
- What I wish I'd known: moving in-house
- What's your IP strategy?
- Corporate Counsel 100 Brazil roundtable
- Mexico City: Corporate Counsel 100 discussion
- The Legal 500 Corporate Counsel Summit
- Corporate Counsel 100 United States roundtable
- General Counsel: United States
- Intellectual property: debate
- Risk management
- Private equity
- Data security
- Leadership and management
- Intellectual property
WOLUWE ATRIUM, RUE NEERVELD 101-103, 1200 BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Work +32 2 743 43 43
- Fax +32 2 743 43 10
Search News and Articles
Recognising the close links between the securitisation activities of financial vehicles corporations engaged in securitisation transactions (FVCs) and monetary financial institutions, the European Central Bank (ECB) has adopted on December 19, 2008 Regulation (EC) No 24/2009 concerning statistics on the assets and liabilities of FVCs (the ECB Regulation).- Loyens & Loeff
Legal Developments and updates from the leading lawyers in each jurisdiction. To contribute, send an email request to
In the framework of the Recovery Act of 15 May 2014, tax measures were foreseen amongst other things to increase the competitivity of undertakings.
New CO2 emission benchmarks for 2015
The Act of 26 December 2013 concerning the single employment status is one year old. It entered into effect on 1 January 2014 and since that date, white-collar-workers and blue-collar-workers have equal notice periods.
The deadline for the declaration of individual pension promises to SIGEDIS (DB2P) has been postponed until 30 June 2015.
The Belgian Supreme Court has ruled on the scope of the exception that allows working on Sundays in tourist centres.
The NSSO officially confirms the amount of 12,50 EUR per month but imposes its conditions!
In exactly one year, the quadrennial social elections for your works council and/or prevention committee will commence. This procedure - which will last for 150 days - starts with the so-called "Day X-60" which falls in December 2015.
For bonus plans which lead to payments in 2015, the exempted amount remains similar to last year, namely 3,130 EUR (social security limit) and 2,721 EUR (tax limit).
The Federal Public Service Employment has changed the remuneration thresholds to be taken into account for applying certain legal provisions of employment contracts of white-collar employees.
Following a decision of 12 December 2014, the tax administration has reversed its decision of 20 November 2014 and postponed the abolishment of the optional VAT system for directors-legal persons until 1 January 2016.