- Work +41 58 958 58 58
- Fax +41 58 958 59 59
- Switzerland > Capital markets
- Switzerland > Dispute resolution
- Switzerland > EU, competition and WTO
- Switzerland > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Switzerland > Mergers and acquisitions
- Switzerland > Tax
- Switzerland: Banking and finance > Zurich
- Switzerland: Leading firms > Zurich
Within Capital markets, Wenger & Vieli is a second tier firm,
Although better known for its equity practice, Wenger & Vieli has handled a significant amount of debt work over the past year and is advising a major Swiss company on its private placement of notes. Wolfgang Zürcher is ‘a responsive and knowledgeable lawyer’.
Within Dispute resolution, Wenger & Vieli is a third tier firm,
Wenger & Vieli represented a major insurance company in an appeal before the Swiss Federal Supreme Court. Michael Huber and Urs Weber-Stecher head the litigation and arbitration teams, respectively, and the teams show ‘deep understanding of legal risks and solutions’. Andreas Hünerwadel is ‘a highly successful litigator’.
Within EU, competition and WTO, Wenger & Vieli is a third tier firm,
Wenger & Vieli represented a cosmetics company during an antitrust investigation into alleged price fixing. Urs Weber-Stecher and Frank Scherrer are the main contacts.
Within Insolvency and corporate recovery, Wenger & Vieli is a third tier firm,
Georg Zondler’s group at Wenger & Vieli is advising creditors in a major CHF1bn global insolvency
Within Mergers and acquisitions, Wenger & Vieli is a third tier firm,
Wenger & Vieli adopts ‘a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach’, Christoph Schmid gives ‘fast and practical advice’, and Beat Speck is recommended for his ‘deep industry and legal knowledge’. The team recently advised a global car manufacturer on a joint venture.
Switzerland: Banking and finance
Within Zurich, Wenger & Vieli is a second tier firm,
Wenger & Vieli gives ‘solution-oriented advice that is based on a deep understanding of a client’s business’, and ‘while it is not as large as some firms in the market, the quality of service is exactly on the same level’. The firm advised Zürcher Kantonalbank in a real estate financing. Andreas Hünerwadel and Georg Zondler are the main contacts.
Switzerland: Leading firms
Further information on Wenger & Vieli
Please choose from this list to view details of what we say about Wenger & Vieli in other jurisdictions.
- Banking and finance : Zurich
- Capital markets : Capital markets
- Dispute resolution : Dispute resolution
- EU, competition and WTO : EU, competition and WTO
- Insolvency and corporate recovery : Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Mergers and acquisitions : Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax : Tax
- Leading firms : Zurich